You do not have a fundamental right to produce & consume the foods of your choice

redrumloa

Reaction score
At least if you live in WI.

As if to show how pissed he was at being questioned, he said his decision translates further that "no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to own and use a dairy cow or a dairy herd;

"no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to consume the milk from their own cow;"

And in a kind of exclamation point, he added this to his list of no-nos: "no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to produce and consume the foods of their choice..."

Another useful idiot for the Global Elites. And people wonder why Soros, Buffett, and even Rogers are buying farms in the US.

I agree, this is pretty dumb. You should be able to drink your own cow's milk, just as you should be able to grow and smoke your own marijuana. No difference really.

I agree, this is pretty dumb. You should be able to drink your own cow's milk, just as you should be able to grow and smoke your own marijuana. No difference really.

While I am indifferent on marijuana and wouldn't care if it was legal, it is not food. You can live without marajuana. Claiming you do not have a right to grow and consume your own food, above and beyond cow's milk, is scary. Put this in context with S510 and raids on farmer's market by federal agents that destroy entire inventories of organic food, and things start getting very scary.

But that should give you more amo for your cause. Cigarettes aren't food either, they are proven to be very deadly, and yet are still sold over the counter. Whyzzat?

And btw, marijuana can be used in cookies if you prefer.

There probably is no law guaranteeing someone the right to produce their own food. That sort of thing likely falls under common law like "right to life" and "right to earn a living" but was probably so fundamental and obvious to the agrarian culture that created the Constitution that no-one thought to mention it.

Like the judge says, people got to make a better argument. Roe Vs Wade used to argue for whole milk? Tenuous.

Back