You might be a "right-wing extremist"

Let us know when they come to lock you up. :)

Fade said:

'S funny, because Alex Jones has been talking about this stuff for ages now. He was the guy who brought to peoples attention that the Dept of Homeland Security a few years back started circulating training to police departments around the country that people who talked about their rights or made reference to the Constitution or had on their person a copy of the Constitution or belonged to a malitia was a potential terrorist/extremist.

So how come guys like you could sleep through all that crap under the Dick Cheney White House but all of a sudden it news when the new administration continues the policies of the old? It's nice to see you finally noticing but you're a real Johnny come lately. Would have done more good if you'd noticed sooner.

@ F. McDeath

"'S funny, because Alex Jones has been talking about this stuff for ages now."
-----------------------------

When someone spouts as fact, that the US govt. was behind 9/11 and the bombings in the UK and Italy, could you rely on anything that person says?

If you believe that, then you will believe anything else he says.

Dismissed on the face of it!

I am not like some who say "just bacause he lied the first 99 times, it is now time to believe him."

Example; "I will not raise taxes on anyone who makes less than $250,000.00 a year"
If you believe that Fluffy, you will believe anything else he says. And some people do, right here on this blog.

FluffyMcDeath said:
So how come guys like you could sleep through all that crap under the Dick Cheney White House but all of a sudden it news when the new administration continues the policies of the old?

A rhetorical question, I take it?
;-)

Fade said:
When someone spouts as fact, that the US govt. was behind 9/11 and the bombings in the UK and Italy, could you rely on anything that person says?

If you believe that, then you will believe anything else he says.

Dismissed on the face of it!

I am not like some who say "just bacause he lied the first 99 times, it is now time to believe him."

Example; "I will not raise taxes on anyone who makes less than $250,000.00 a year"
If you believe that Fluffy, you will believe anything else he says. And some people do, right here on this blog.

Thank you Fade. I couldn't put it any better. :)

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Fade said:
@ F. McDeath

"'S funny, because Alex Jones has been talking about this stuff for ages now."
-----------------------------

This is an interesting point of view since you obviously believe that the US government is to blame for 911.

Since Ron Paul is a racist because someone posted something that can be read in a racist way in a publication that Ron Paul had his name on and he should have known and he should have stopped it ergo he's a racist - the the US government was responsible for stopping terrorist attacks and had intelligence organizations to detect upcoming attacks and they should have known and acted therefore the US government are the terrorists.

So, by the logic you used about Ron Paul, you seem to agree with Alex Jones.

I'll agree that Alex Jones is out there, but he's paranoid for a reason, bless his trembling heart, so - yes - he is a useful source. Even Fox can sometimes bring us news. Every source has their own angle, their own agenda - every single source. Based on that agenda they will bring subjects forward. By acknowledging the agenda and by multiply sourcing and back sourcing it is possible to develop a clearer picture of what's going on. Without spreading a large net and by sticking to one or two sources that are actually all the same source it isn't even possible to detect that there IS an agenda.

By being as closed minded and lazy as you obviously (by your own admission and you seem proud of it too) it's no wonder you say the things you do.

At least the GOP propaganda machine is now channeling Alex Jones and his ilk (who tend not to be of any party as they don't trust the whole whole system that both major parties work for) for their own political ends - mostly mud slinging. One can only hope that now the right-wingers are starting to eat up the stuff that the rest of us have known about for years ... well, 'cept the righties are trying to pin this all on Obama even though it's just more of what they were doing before. I'm still mystified though. Why didn't this stuff bother you when Bush was doing it? Or is it that your news sources simply "forgot" to tell you?

When I first read the aforementioned document from DHS, the first thing that came to mind is...

"Who's watching the watchers?"

It all seems rather surreal to me, and a bit like it's out of "Watchmen" really. I also find it scary that we're falling back into what could be considered a bastardized form of McCarthyism without so much as a blink..

Back