People were lied to about the coof of course. Now we have receipts from the left.

redrumloa

Reaction score
Remember you were told Ivermectin was "horse paste" and "horse dewormer" and you believed it. You only believe Faucci and wanted to have his baby? Now even those on the left are waking up to the fact they were lied to and repeated those lies.

Chris Cuomo's Ivermectin Twist: From Skeptic to User

YT talking head opining, but includes audio of Cuomo admitting he is now using Ivermectin to treat the coof and admitting the media all lied to you. Didn't lie to me, I pointed out right here it was all a lie.

Remember when you were told "100% safe and 100% effective" and you believed it?

AstraZeneca Drops Covid Vaccine Weeks After Rare Side Effect Report

"rare"

---

But but but, you got Pfizer?

Pfizer Admits Public Received A DIFFERENT VACCINE Formulation Than One They Tested!

Notice the loudest Faucci c*ck-gobblers are strangely quiet these days? Notice the every day pom pom wearing jab clowns just want to "put it all behind us"?

No one likes to be told they were lied to, but at this point it should be a default position to anyone with a working brain. Once you learn this, then you can start working towards WHY they so blatantly LIE to you.

"100% safe, 100% effective"

Fatal Post COVID mRNA-Vaccine Associated Cerebral Ischemia

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37064937/

Keywords: COVID-19; Moderna vaccine; cerebral edema; neurology; stroke.

McMillan N, Rosenberg HJ, Anderson MP, Pal P, Stephenson K, Fehnel CR. Fatal Post COVID mRNA-Vaccine Associated Cerebral Ischemia. Neurohospitalist. 2023 Apr;13(2):156-158. doi: 10.1177/19418744221136898. Epub 2022 Dec 5. PMID: 37064937; PMCID: PMC10091442.

Department of Neurology, Harvard Medical School, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA.

People were indeed lied to about Covid vaccines. Multiple times and over several years. Even worse, it's still happening.
By, wait for it.....
Dr. John Campbell, the man in the video.
He seems to be another one of those who started out honest enough, before realising there are more clicks and cash to be had by spreading plausible-sounding but conspiracy-theorist flavoured nonsense.

A couple of examples of him being called out for spreading misinformation:
August 2022
August 2023
October 2023
December 2023
March 2024

There are plenty of other examples. Alas, much like Peter Popoff, no matter how many times it's demonstrated that Campbell is a lying grifter, people just can't get enough of him. We live in the "pays-better-to-be-a-contrarian" age (see also Russell Brand, Neil Oliver, Tucker Carlson, etc.).

-EDIT-
As for Chris Cuomo and Ivermectin, I've seen very little data indicating it being effective but plenty (multiple studies & clinical trials referenced in that article) indicating it is not. Happy to be corrected if there's data suggesting the opposite.

Last edited:
Actual data. Yes, even children should have a chance at living a healthy life.

People were indeed lied to about Covid vaccines. Multiple times and over several years. Even worse, it's still happening.
By, wait for it.....
Dr. John Campbell, the man in the video.
He seems to be another one of those who started out honest enough, before realising there are more clicks and cash to be had by spreading plausible-sounding but conspiracy-theorist flavoured nonsense.

A couple of examples of him being called out for spreading misinformation:
August 2022
August 2023
October 2023
December 2023
March 2024

There are plenty of other examples. Alas, much like Peter Popoff, no matter how many times it's demonstrated that Campbell is a lying grifter, people just can't get enough of him. We live in the "pays-better-to-be-a-contrarian" age (see also Russell Brand, Neil Oliver, Tucker Carlson, etc.).

-EDIT-
As for Chris Cuomo and Ivermectin, I've seen very little data indicating it being effective but plenty (multiple studies & clinical trials referenced in that article) indicating it is not. Happy to be corrected if there's data suggesting the opposite.

Besides 5 mainstream "fact check" links to follow, why don't you tell me exactly what you think he "lied" about. I only clicked one of those links and it didn't prove anything of the sort.

Last edited:
443844816_10163143785464688_3600514793925942301_n.jpg

I seem to recall some here mocking anyone pointing out the obvious facts on the origin of the coof. Now 4 years later the truth is coming out low key, while the liars stay free and unprosecuted.

Back