Has Q chucked it?

You still think Q is a deep-state psy-op then? We touched on that possibility earlier in the thread and I thought you were joking. Even with your long established capacity to see an anti-Fluffy-point-of-view-conspiracy behind just about anything, the absurdity of that one seemed too much of a stretch, providing you actually thought about Q-anon for more than 30 seconds. Seems I underestimated you but I suppose blaming some nebulous deep state cabal for every "bad thing" is one way of dealing with inconvenient or unfortunate probabilities.
I still harbour suspicions about flat earthers too - and the new UFO stuff. I have suspicions about "nudge" departments in governments and general suspicions about shadowy cabals manipulating information and disinformation. I am willing to accept false positives - but I think that people should not believe in Q not because Q is nuts but because Q is malicious. The second is a better reason not to follow Q but if the first one works for you that's fine.
Given the NSA's total domination over the information space as we have known for decades at this point, if Q was an actual danger to the state it would be dismantled by now or buried. It's not buried so it's either an allowed distraction or a construct - perhaps as bait. Facebook and Youtube know exactly how to de-emphasize and shadowban when they are told to. If anything it's a millstone for Trump and any time one of those crazies goes off and does somthing crazy they can rope Trump into the story. Either way, Q is probably not worthy of more oxygen.

I think that people should not believe in Q not because Q is nuts but because Q is malicious.
No argument there but that doesn't mean both can't be true. The various people posing as Q since 2017 have clearly been malicious. Crazy though? Maybe but I don't think so. The anons? A scarily large amount of them are absolutely off-the-scale nuts.
If anything it's a millstone for Trump and any time one of those crazies goes off and does somthing crazy they can rope Trump into the story. Either way, Q is probably not worthy of more oxygen.
That's logically incoherent from Trump's point of view. He's been amplifying Q-anon and providing "more oxygen" for years. Increasingly so recently and with no sign of stopping, as even a cursory browse of this thread will show. Either he's hopelessly out of touch to the point of being oblivious to the slogans and lore, making it all some fantastically unlikely coincidence, or he thinks he knows exactly what he's doing. I think it's pretty obviously the latter but either way, Trump clearly doesn't see Q as some deep state plot, and certainly not any kind of millstone. As for Q being bait, Trump is by far the most prominent individual laying said bait these days so unless he is part of the cabal, that one doesn't hold water either.

Last edited:
Space lasers again.
F3L5-L4XoBE-RE0
And again...

rumours sparked by captured pictures of ... a space laser!
Indeed, even the most bonkers conspiracy theories tend to have some sort of "grain of truth" to them somewhere down the line.
Yes, I already watched that video a couple of months back and it's a pretty good explainer of how orbital lasers are actually used. Directed energy weapons starting forest fires to burn the Gentiles out of Hawaii didn't feature much, as far as I can remember.

Indeed, even the most bonkers conspiracy theories tend to have some sort of "grain of truth" to them somewhere down the line.

Yes, I already watched that video a couple of months back and it's a pretty good explainer of how orbital lasers are actually used. Directed energy weapons starting forest fires to burn the Gentiles out of Hawaii didn't feature much, as far as I can remember.
You remember that "Jewish space laser" was the invention of a journalist.

You remember that "Jewish space laser" was the invention of a journalist.
No, I do not remember that. If it was, it was quite some time ago and quite some job, given it's been peddled by right-wing cranks for the last 5 years. Although I can imagine you probably don't think there's anything anti-semitic about citing "Rothschild" as being behind the lasers. If so, spare me another convoluted excuse for Jew hating.

6994bfc520f00e17854db82931c9f03767-mtg-facebook.2x.rvertical.w570.jpg

So that's why none of the predictions have come to fruition; people still aren't ready to handle the truth. :D
F5mL6MGXAAApVbZ

Now that Q seems to have chucked it again, they're baking Trump speeches instead.
F6EiJ--WIAAz1nC

Last edited:
Been seeing this more and more over the last couple of days. Strikes me as a little far fetched, despite commenting on his Q-anon pivot back in February 2022. Ironically, this is just the type of conspiratorial thinking that Qanon normally wallow in, although perhaps more plausible than Hilary eating the faces off children.
374207993_10229755206008841_7623638111050955067_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back