anybody interested in hearing a story?

robert l. bentham

Reaction score
i have a few good ones id love to share... anyone else can jump in too...all are welcome.....:)

Breath is a-bated.....

ok which one?

Narry and the starry nights

war story

story of redemption

actually there are a thousand of the latters and only one of the first... u pick... i feel like spillin some shit out anyway... youve seen the photos... im a killer... a participant in war crimes against a nation that is not only one of the oldest in history... they have consistantly been better educated (muslims accept science and are frequently mesmerized by rockets...:D) ... first pick wins.... i promise you'll like it....

there were no "shipping manifests" for the entire unit i was in, essentially, we didn't exist... when we landed in belgium for refueling and upload it was decided that manpower was more vital than food and ammo so those were kicked off... when we hit the ground in saudi arabia it was with empty guns, no food and a shit ton load load of toilet paper... a "command decision had deemed that more important since they have no natural resources" what can you expect from a mormon captain with an rotc ag degree who spent the entire 30 days of predeployment, getting out of deployment, based upon religious grounds... that was our fearless leader.... it only gets better...

im gonna scan some of my paperwork... dont want you folks to think im lying.... you know, im not long for this earth... youngers fellers need not be duped....

look... i want you guys to know... i respect all of you, not equally, but yeah equally... at least in your differences... some of those things separate us, some are the ties that bind, neither should give us cause to live in fear of our neighbor... what im gonna tell you seems fucked up, and it prolly is, but it is how men fall prey to the manipulations of men(humans)

let me get this right: NO food, but tons of toilet paper.....hmmmmm, seems a little silly

:lol: without the one you don't need the other

i was 16 when i first met him, i called him sarge. the school called him mister. i was attending tmp marian and it was the dawning of a new era, not only were they letting military recruiters, they were allowing girls. for two years i was tormented by every teenage boys fantasy, (and half of the old mens'), girls in "school girl" uniforms. fully charged from that and seeking an outlet for my pent up pentupedness i turned to the first thing that offered me escape. still reeling from the hangover that was vietnam the military had "relaxed" its enlistment requirements, and started recruiting children... i was one of the first, new american child soldiers... i was almost 16 when i signed my first contract....

itll take days to finish... im watering garden in between... so check back... decided to include a bit of all three in one....

let me get this right: NO food, but tons of toilet paper.....hmmmmm, seems a little silly

:lol: without the one you don't need the other

as this clod explained it to me he thought for sure there d be plenty of food and ammo in the war zone.... actually doesnt sound that unreasonable... until you realize its the army....

so i was 15 going on 16, and the "cho"mecruiters noticed i was looking healthy and alive and hell with a name like bentham your a shoe in at almost any college even back then before people sort of re recognized the family... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon (everybody remembers the wrong shit about your family)... so i was bound for stardom...

the most popular question of my life is whether im connected on male or female side... when i say male they grunt...

so anyway... im going on 16 and i hated my life... i mean hated it... after 5 yrs of spending 5 hrs before school working and at least that after... i just got sick of it... when youre a kid you dont get any of the money really, just the work end...u start feeling like a slave... and gawd was i there with that... when it came to country skills i was as good as any man (i regret thinking this way later)... hell i could shoot, and i mean good. i could kill and skin and do the things required to survive. no better man than me... (lol at almost 16 i was sure of this)....

sucked growing up on a farm, every kid that does bitches about it but in the next breath tells u they couldn't walk away if they tried...

so ... there was a whole fight between mom and dad about whether i could enlist, mom said yes, dad no. he told me 15000 times i wouldnt like it, in fact what he actually said i remember because it cuts like a knife... we were in the kitchen, he looks at me and says "why do you want to go into the army?"

i said to him "because i wanna learn personal responsibility" he said, "personal responsibility?"... you have that here. "the dairy don't run without you, cows don't milk themselves", "wheat dont get planted without you" ,"alfalfa dont get baled"... by that point all i heard was... "you need me to do your work"...

sad... when you hit that point with a human... nothing good will follow... as a caveat, he threw this my way... he said,"good luck learning personal responsibility in a place where they tell you you when to wake, shit and eat"... i rejected my father for randian foolishness about how the noble among us rise to the occasion...

Back