Berlusconi would not have been tried if gay: Putin

N

News Feed

VALDAI, Russia (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin rallied behind his old friend Silvio Berlusconi on Thursday, saying the former Italian prime minister would not have faced trial for having sex with a minor if he were gay.
mf.gif

a2t.img

2xkIUCoPQqA

Continue reading...

i think the thread should be repaired... i say lots of outrageous shit quite frequently... let the public vote whether it was "across some red line" or just reds butthurt feelings... protecting free speech, wayne, isn't about protecting your favorite speech, or even popular speech, but rather protecting all speech... id hate for you to have a morality lapse and protect red zimmerman until he rides to valhalla...

i think the thread should be repaired... i say lots of outrageous shit quite frequently... let the public vote whether it was "across some red line" or just reds butthurt feelings... protecting free speech, wayne, isn't about protecting your favorite speech, or even popular speech, but rather protecting all speech... id hate for you to have a morality lapse and protect red zimmerman until he rides to valhalla...
I didn't see your comment but nothing you say will surprise me. It's not as if I didn't already know who is a racist, ya know...;)

So Putin is starting with the gays. Wonder who's next.

So Putin is starting with the gays. Wonder who's next.
The Church is starting with the gays. Putin is just getting out of the way because he needs the church - it's just like the Republicans.

I didn't see your comment but nothing you say will surprise me. It's not as if I didn't already know who is a racist, ya know...;)
We all know how you decide

opcqj.jpg

Back