Bizarro News 2019-2020

50553672_2953525108207252_7674733741905805312_n.jpg

Oops. That's probably our bad. Detroit started the Octopus tradition. Just someone who moved down to Florida didn't have a strong enough throwing arm to make it to the ice. (Also, it should at least be after the anthem, not during. And most correctly is after a playoff goal.)

Last edited:
Some GDPR guff, I imagine.

Probably. The Drive has forums.

But, basically, the whole hubbub is just homeowners associations gone mad. I'd never live anywhere I had to be part of one. Neighbors who are on the HA board use the HA to cause all sorts of nuisance problems for whoever they don't like at the moment. It's worse than high school cliques, as you can't just flip them the middle finger and walk away (my preferred high school approach to cliques) as these HAs can hit owners with fines and tickets for just about anything. Basically, if you get on the wrong side of a petty HA, your only recourse is to move out or assemble enough people to take it over.

Probably. The Drive has forums.

But, basically, the whole hubbub is just homeowners associations gone mad. I'd never live anywhere I had to be part of one. Neighbors who are on the HA board use the HA to cause all sorts of nuisance problems for whoever they don't like at the moment. It's worse than high school cliques, as you can't just flip them the middle finger and walk away (my preferred high school approach to cliques) as these HAs can hit owners with fines and tickets for just about anything. Basically, if you get on the wrong side of a petty HA, your only recourse is to move out or assemble enough people to take it over.

Thanks for the explanation.

Yeesh, I need to move to a civilised country...

:p

Doesn't that have to due to some stupid EU law to protect you from wrong think?

"There's a woman who's beating a man. People are moving around, plates are shattering everywhere," Johnson continued.

Last edited:
Doesn't that have to due to some stupid EU law to protect you from wrong think?
Yes, they're insisting that passwords are hashed and personal information is encrypted, the fascist bastards!

Yes, they're insisting that passwords are hashed and personal information is encrypted, the fascist bastards!

The site doesn't even have registered users or a comment section? just links to post to facebook or twitter

just beware if you ever eat crab legs in Huntsville, AL

The site doesn't even have registered users or a comment section?

The amount of sites whose developers didn't understand GDPR and instead just shat it is quite staggering.

just beware if you ever eat crab legs in Huntsville, AL

I shall bear that in mind if I ever make it there (unlikely, unless I suddenly come by enough time and money for an extended tour of North America).

Back