Coof Vaccine Injuries

Astroturfing? No one mentioned those doctors here and I never heard of them.

Well what do you know! I heard the narrative here before the actual story!

44-Year-Old Canadian Doctor Dies ‘Unexpectedly’ – Sixth Canadian Doctor to Die Within Two Weeks

Within the past two weeks, Canada has received news of six deaths of physicians, the most recent being that of Dr. Candace Nayman.

All five doctors were based in the Greater Toronto Area, with three practicing at the same hospital. Dr. Mazlouman is from Saskatchewan, which is 1,976 miles total driving distance from Toronto.

Name and date of death:

• Dr. Paul Hannam, July 16
  • Dr. Lorne Segall, July 17
  • Dr. Stephen McKenzie, July 18
  • Dr. Jakub Sawicki, July 19
  • Dr. Shariar Jalali Mazlouman, July 23
  • Dr. Candace Nayman, July 28
The Gateway Pundit was the first to report that Dr. Paul Hannam, the Chief of Emergency Medicine and Program Medical Director at North York General Hospital (NYGH), died unexpectedly while out for a run.

NYGH claimed that the tragic death of Dr. Paul Hannam was “not related to COVID-19 or vaccinations of any kind”, according to Toronto Sun.

Chief Medical Strategy Officer at Mount Sinai Hospital, Howard Ovens, announced the passing of Dr. Hannam via Twitter.

“Canadian Emergency Medicine is in mourning tonight,” Ovens wrote. “Paul Hannam, Olympic sailor, marathon runner, family man, ED director ⁦at NYGH, a sweet, thoughtful, compassionate and gentle man died suddenly today on a run. The quintessential mensch. Hug someone you love.”

On Thursday, The Gateway Pundit reported the deaths of three physicians at Canada’s Trillium Health Partners-Mississauga Hospital who died unexpectedly in the same week.

The three physicians who died the same week after Dr. Hannam were Dr. Lorne Segall (July 17), Dr. Stephen McKenzie (July 18), and Dr. Jakub Sawicki (July 21). According to the nurse who leaked the memo, the three doctors reportedly died after the hospital started mandating the fourth Covid shot for their employees.

Trillium Health Partners finally released a statement and confirmed the deaths of the three physicians.

“It is with deep sadness that THP mourns the loss of three of our physicians who recently passed away,” the hospital announced on Twitter.

“Dr. Jakub Sawicki, Dr. Stephen McKenzie, and Dr. Lorne Segall were respected physicians who dedicated their lives to caring for their patients and community,” the post added.

The hospital claimed that the social media rumor that their deaths were related to the COVID-19 vaccination is “simply not true.”

It was reported that both Dr. Segall and Dr. Sawicki have been fighting cancer for a long time.

On Friday, The Gateway Pundit reported that a 27-year-old triathlete and resident doctor at McMaster Children’s Hospital in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, collapsed while swimming. On Thursday, four days after the incident, she passed away.

Baby’s arm amputated at 10 days old after he suffered blood clots in the womb

A toddler who survived blood clots in his brain and left arm in the womb which meant the “dead” limb was amputated at 10 days old is celebrating turning one by reaching for the skies on the swings in his local park.

Born by emergency caesarean at 37 weeks on 11 July 2021 with a “bruised and blistered” left arm, after the limb was removed a further MRI scan revealed that Zack Reilly had also suffered a stroke before he was born, causing brain damage that could affect his mobility, muscle control and speech as he develops.

Blood clots and a stroke in the womb!!

DEMARYIUS THOMAS CAUSE OF DEATH REVEALED

While the seizure disorder was the main cause, even now, the medical examiner isn’t sure about the manner of his death, saying it “remains undetermined.”

It’s unclear whether the seizure disorder had a natural cause or was related to the repeated “impacts to Thomas’s head during his NFL career.”

The researchers who initially uncovered his chronic CTE said that “they did not believe Thomas’ CTE caused the seizure disorder.”

There were traces of nicotine and marijuana in his system, but according to the report “neither was listed as a contributing factor in his death.”

Family members confirmed that the 33-year old had “suffered seizures for about a year before he died.”

Died: December 9, 2021

Seizures started "about a year before".

Luke Knox, FIU Linebacker and Brother of Buffalo Bills’ Dawson Knox, Dead at 22 Years Old

“A cause of death for Knox was not revealed. FIU said police did not suspect foul play,” USA Today reported.

Other sources have said suicide is not suspected. Posting here expecting it to be one of 3 things.

1) Previously unknown underlying heart condition.
2) Blot clots.
3) Perpetually "not revealed".

He was someone's brother, someone's kid, someone's teammate. How many athletes dropping dead in the prime of their life in the last ~2 years now? Some even dropping dead right on the field of play? There used to be one or two such incidents per generation, how many in less than 2 years now?

and none of this is related to vaccines.

All of the percentages he mentions are alarmingly high, albeit he points out the study is yet to be peer reviewed. Also interesting that it was only after second dose. It'll be interesting to see how other studies compare, but hopefully some alarm bells are already ringing.

All of the percentages he mentions are alarmingly high, albeit he points out the study is yet to be peer reviewed. Also interesting that it was only after second dose. It'll be interesting to see how other studies compare, but hopefully some alarm bells are already ringing.
I believe the BMJ said last year (or maybe it was other UK data) that the risk benefit ratio for teen boys was upside-down and the recommendation was against vaccinating this cohort.

FIU Football Player Knox, Brother of Bills TE, Dies at 22

A student athlete who played on the football team at Florida International University and was the brother of Buffalo Bills tight end Dawson Knox, has died at 22.

Luke Knox, who transferred to FIU after playing three seasons at Ole Miss, died at a local hospital Wednesday night, school officials said.

"We are saddened by the sudden passing of Luke Knox, a member of the FIU Football program," the team said in a statement. "We send our thoughts and prayers to Luke’s family, friends and teammates during this difficult time."

FIU players were told of Knox's death late Wednesday. Thursday's practice was canceled, and grief counselors were brought in to meet with the team and others from the university community.

"It's a very strange morning, for something like that to take place," said FIU student Jakobi McGee. “Athletes are the picture of health, nonetheless I feel any passing of a student is met with great sadness and I feel that we should respect his life and take away just the best of what he offered.”

Police do not suspect foul play in the incident. Details on how Knox died were also not released.

A year and a half since I've added anything here and the official government number of "excess deaths" have been exploding. Fluffy probably covered what excess deaths are, so I'll get back to what I was doing, just reporting on likely cases of jab deaths. Suddenly the causes of death and/or suspected cause of death are withheld for months or even indefinitely.
(Disclaimer: Any of these individually could end up being something else, collectively no)

Vontae Davis, previously mentioned here.

3 weeks and a day later now and no cause of death has been revealed. It probably never will. We do now know that he was found in his own home gym with no signs of foul play.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

Seemingly a day doesn't pass without one or more famous young people dying under completely mysterious circumstances.

'So strange': Internet stunned as TikToker and 'Club Rat' director Eva Evans suddenly dies at 29

Eva Evans' sister Lila says she's in a constant cycle of denial and acceptance​

Talking to Instagram, Lila wrote, "Yesterday my family received news that our sweet, fabulous, creative, caring, hilarious Eva, my beautiful sister, has died. After 24 hours, i still find myself in a constant cycle of denial and acceptance, so i know how unbelievable and hard to process this news will be."

She added, "I wish I had Eva here now to refer to because she would have better words and know how to say what I don't. I am keeping this brief, so we can plan for the next few days, but you'll be hearing a lot more from me on how much Eva means to me and just how different the world will be without her."

Lila noted that the family planned to hold a "celebration of Eva this coming Tuesday, 4/23, in the evening in lower Manhattan." The cause of Eva's death wasn't disclosed.

Just imagine how many young people are kicking the bucket we don't know about because they are not famous? Just this year we've had local high school athletes kick the bucket without any national exposure. Just one of these events used to warrant big media attention because it was so rare. Now there are such a ridiculously big number of them and the media largely just ignores it all like it didn't happen. Ask yourself why? Does it have anything to do with the fact the jabs were mandated while big pharm had blanket immunity out of the gate? More people than ever are figuring it all out day by day, but others stubbornly pretend it's not happening. Either way, it's too late for the majority of us. We can only speak up to warn those in the future.

Heck, I ended up taking the one pulled from the market due to fear of transmitting to a compromised family member. I should've held off since it's now admitted that they lied about the jab stopping transmission. They knew from day one it did absolutely nothing to stop transmission.

Back