Democrat 2020 candidates.

the least crazy one on the stage.

1k2wfmbmp6731.png

the least crazy one on the stage.

1k2wfmbmp6731.png

The first answer in that video made some sense at least, but she went downhill from there. If she's the least crazy one, this election is going to make Reagan-Mondale look like a nail biter.

522px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

If she's the least crazy one, this election is going to make Reagan-Mondale look like a nail biter.

Wow, even MSNBC is admitting the obvious. Pretty bad when Scarborough is a voice of reason, at least when talking about the Dem debates.

The first answer in that video made some sense at least, but she went downhill from there. If she's the least crazy one, this election is going to make Reagan-Mondale look like a nail biter.

The Yoko Ono of politics!

The Life of Brian was released (weleased?) in 1979.
This bit never gets old. In fact, it seems to always get newer.

Ooops! LOL!!

When Will Race-Baiting Kamala Harris Acknowledge She Is A Descendent Of A Slave Owner?

To date, however, no one has asked Harris about her own Jamaican family tree, which reportedly goes back to Jamaican plantation and slave owner Hamilton Brown.

Earlier this year, Harris’ father, Donald J. Harris, reportedly stated:

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”

If Kamala Harris’ father’s account of their genealogy is to be believed, Harris’ family tree goes back to Hamilton Brown, one of the more well-known slave owners in Jamaica.

Bill De Blasio Learns Quoting Che Guevara In Miami Is Even Less Popular Than Killing Groundhogs

The phrase was strongly associated with Che Guevara, the sociopathic Argentinian revolutionary who personally murdered countless Cuban civilians — including children — in his efforts to help dictator Fidel Castro rise to power, and became a mantra for Guevara and the Castro regime. In 2016, Raul Castro included it in his televised speech to announce that the elder Castro had died.

As the Miami Herald noted, Guevara is “one of the most hated historical figures in Miami,” with many Cuban exiles and their children and grandchildren living in the area.

Republicans and Democrats sharply condemned de Blasio’s Guevara quote as ignorant and offensive.

State Senators Jose Javier Rodriguez and Annette Taddeo, both Miami-area Democrats, slammed de Blasio for quoting a “murderous guerrilla,” calling his comments unacceptable and demanding he apologize, words echoed by the Miami-Dade Democratic Party.

Cory "the coyote" Booker ( D -Mexico )

o6hlmbtnyx831.jpg

Nobody is above the law..... except Democrats

Eric "Nukem" Swalwell becomes the first zero percent member of the clown car to exit the Democrat Presidential race.

Bernie Sanders Staff Complain of ‘Poverty Wages,’ Demand $15/Hour

A draft letter union members earlier had prepared to send Shakir as soon as this week said that the field organizers “cannot be expected to build the largest grassroots organizing program in American history while making poverty wages. Given our campaign’s commitment to fighting for a living wage of at least $15.00 an hour, we believe it is only fair that the campaign would carry through this commitment to its own field team.”

The draft letter estimated that field organizers were working 60 hours per week at minimum, dropping their average hourly pay to less than $13. It said that “many field staffers are barely managing to survive financially, which is severely impacting our team’s productivity and morale. Some field organizers have already left the campaign as a result.”

Back