Democrat 2020 candidates.

EDqSapRXkAAZbMW.png

Wow. This is the front runner by far?

Democrat Debate: Joe Biden Refers to Bernie Sanders as ‘the President’

The former vice president, who has been besieged by a recent string of high profile gaffes on the campaign trail, made the comment while attempting to disparage Sanders and his signature Medicare for All proposal.

“If you notice, nobody’s yet said how much it’s going to cost the taxpayer. I hear this, large savings, the president,” Biden said of Sanders, before quickly correcting himself.

At a certain point this stops being funny. Elderly people lose it at different ages, and Joe Biden seems to be there. I do not take pleasure in this.

Another Gaffe: Joe Biden Calls Himself a ‘Congressman’ at Democrat Debate

“I’ve been involved from the beginning, as a young congressman — councilman, I introduced legislation to try to keep them from putting a sewer plan in a poor neighborhood,” Biden said while delivering a rambling introduction to his position on criminal justice issues.

At a certain point this stops being funny. Elderly people lose it at different ages, and Joe Biden seems to be there. I do not take pleasure in this.

Another Gaffe: Joe Biden Calls Himself a ‘Congressman’ at Democrat Debate

“I’ve been involved from the beginning, as a young congressman — councilman, I introduced legislation to try to keep them from putting a sewer plan in a poor neighborhood,” Biden said while delivering a rambling introduction to his position on criminal justice issues.

BIDEN AT PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE: ‘I Am the Vice President of the United States’

Former Vice President Joe Biden continued his gaffe-filled campaign during Thursday night’s presidential debate; strangely informing the audience he’s the Vice President of the United States.

“The President did the best thing that could be done at the time,” said Biden when asked about President Obama’s immigration policies.”

“How about you?” asked moderator Jorge Ramos.

“I’m the Vice President of the United States,” Biden asserted.

The legend of Corn Pop

If only Corn Pop mamma had him listenin’ to some of them record players, none of this would’ve happened.

Who was tougher? Corn pop or T Bone?

aklrhb8gyym31.jpg

CNN Failed to Disclose Warren LGBT Town Hall Questioner Was Maxed-Out Donor

if "a supporter approaches you and says, ‘Senator, I'm old-fashioned and my faith teaches me that marriage is between one man and one woman.'"

"Well, I'm going to assume it's a guy who said that and I'm going to say, ‘Then just marry one woman. I'm cool with that,'" Warren said, before adding to uproarious laughter, "Assuming you can find one."

Back