Democrat Devil Worship and Pedophilia Thread

CyFDf9DXUAAvg5m.jpg

Republicans have not been excluded from this... Long older documentary.

Our members here in the UK aren't immune, obviously. I doubt ya'll are still reading, but if you are you probably already know this type of thing has been verified happening. Medical records verify the abuse in this case.

The title of #pizzagate is misleading, this is older.

The Liberal Media is doing really shallow articles claiming the whole ordeal is "fake news". Watch the 38 second video below and tell me if there is any doubt left. Disgusting...

Scotland Yard given extra funding to probe ‘important’ new lead over theory that Madeleine McCann was kidnapped by trafficking gang

Scotland Yard is set to investigate an 'important' new lead in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Extra funding has been allocated to the Met to probe the information, which is said to strengthen the theory that the British girl was kidnapped by a trafficking gang.

Someone could be forgiven for claiming this was a false flag considering the media coverage. This is the first major coverage I've seen in the MSM, and the narrative is he was driven by "fake news". Gunman, no one hurt, #1 trending news on Facebook, consistent narrative? Hmm... The guy may indeed be a nut, but the media was sure ready and willing to push a narrative to shut down the sheep ability to think for themselves.

Comet Ping Pong Gunman Arrested, Said He Was Investigating Conspiracy Theory: PD

Edgar Welch told police he was there to investigate a fake news conspiracy theory known as "pizzagate" involving the pizzeria, Hillary Clinton and John Podesta

Someone could be forgiven for claiming this was a false flag considering the media coverage. This is the first major coverage I've seen in the MSM, and the narrative is he was driven by "fake news". Gunman, no one hurt, #1 trending news on Facebook, consistent narrative? Hmm... The guy may indeed be a nut, but the media was sure ready and willing to push a narrative to shut down the sheep ability to think for themselves.

Comet Ping Pong Gunman Arrested, Said He Was Investigating Conspiracy Theory: PD

Edgar Welch told police he was there to investigate a fake news conspiracy theory known as "pizzagate" involving the pizzeria, Hillary Clinton and John Podesta

Good lord. When I saw this news my first thought was "I hope he's not an actor". Guess what? The perp is an actor in 'B' horror movies.

This isn't going to help the "conspiracy theories".

Back