Democrat election fraud, right out in the open.

it's almost certain there is fraud in chicanery in the election - there always is.

Indeed, but I've seen nothing to suggest the level of fraud in this election was any worse than in previous ones, nor that it favoured one candidate over the other.

In Wisconsin on Saturday, the US district judge Brett Ludwig dismissed one of Trump’s latest lawsuits there that asked the court to order the state’s Republican-controlled legislature to name him as the winner, whereas in fact Biden won Wisconsin on his way to winning the White House.

Even as Ludwig said Trump’s arguments “fail as a matter of law and fact” an attorney for the president, Jim Troupis, was busy arguing in another case, before a skeptical Wisconsin state supreme court.

This lawsuit, Mr Troupis, smacks of racism,“ the justice Jill Karofsky said to Trump’s attorney early in his arguments.
“I do not know how you can come before this court and possibly ask for a remedy that is unheard of in US history … It is not normal,” she added.

Here's some real evidence, albeit of something quite different to voter fraud:
This is the kind of thing that is always likely to happen when irresponsible arseholes with influence decide to rabble-rouse. Whether they be of limited, Scott Adams level influence, or much greater POTUS level influence, it's the behaviour of scumbags and encourages crackpots to act like crackpots.

“His alleged investigation was backward from the start - first alleging a crime had occurred and then trying to prove it happened."
Referring to this specific incident but could just as accurately be applied to this whole "mass voter fraud" imbroglio.

OT but this quote: “His alleged investigation was backward from the start - first alleging a crime had occurred and then trying to prove it happened." is exactly the operating principle of Critical Race Theory and what's called 3rd Wave Feminism. If you read White Fragility, Robin Diangelo asserts that (wherever there is a disparity) it is not about asking whether racism happened but HOW racism manifested. This would be "don't ask whether there was election fraud, ask how was election fraud manifested."

Trump raised $200m from false election claims. What happens to the money now?

“We need YOUR HELP to DEFEND the integrity of our Election,” said one email.
Another email carried the subject line: “The Recount Results were BOGUS.”
The money flooded in but most of it will go nowhere near fighting the outcome of an election that is already settled. Some was used to pay off Trump’s campaign debt, and 25 cents in every dollar goes directly to the Republican party. The remainder is paid to Save America.
Is this what they mean when they say "successful businessman"?

Just going to leave this here
It's a shame such explanation videos are necessary but the case he analyses only reinforces an earlier point that the Trump team are throwing as much shite at the wall as they can in the hope that some sticks.
Tragic that so many people are still falling for it.

GOP Senators Including Cruz, Blackburn to ‘Reject the Electors from Disputed States’ January 6

GOP senators, including Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Kennedy (R-LA), and Mike Braun (R-IN) are joining Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) in objecting to Electoral College votes on January 6, they announced on Saturday in a joint statement alongside four senators-elect.

The senators and incoming lawmakers — including senators-elect Cynthia Lummis (R-WY), Roger Marshall (R-KS), Bill Hagerty (R-TN), and Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) — released a joint statement on Saturday, expressing their intent to “reject the electors from disputed states” on January 6, explaining that the 2020 presidential election featured “unprecedented allegations of voter fraud, violations and lax enforcement of election law, and other voting irregularities.”

“And those allegations are not believed just by one individual candidate. Instead, they are widespread,” the lawmakers said, citing a Reuters/Ipsos poll showing that over one-third of Americans, or 39 percent, believe the election was “rigged.”

“That belief is held by Republicans (67%), Democrats (17%), and Independents (31%),” the Republicans said, noting that some members of Congress disagree, “as do many members of the media.”

“But, whether or not our elected officials or journalists believe it, that deep distrust of our democratic processes will not magically disappear. It should concern us all. And it poses an ongoing threat to the legitimacy of any subsequent administrations,” they continued, explaining that, in an ideal world, the courts “would have heard evidence and resolved these claims of serious election fraud.”

Meanwhile, Bitcoin just made fresh new all time highs of $33k. All a coincidence, I'm sure :rolleyes:

GOP Senators Including Cruz, Blackburn to ‘Reject the Electors from Disputed States’ January 6

GOP senators, including Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Kennedy (R-LA), and Mike Braun (R-IN) are joining Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) in objecting to Electoral College votes on January 6, they announced on Saturday in a joint statement alongside four senators-elect.

The senators and incoming lawmakers — including senators-elect Cynthia Lummis (R-WY), Roger Marshall (R-KS), Bill Hagerty (R-TN), and Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) — released a joint statement on Saturday, expressing their intent to “reject the electors from disputed states” on January 6, explaining that the 2020 presidential election featured “unprecedented allegations of voter fraud, violations and lax enforcement of election law, and other voting irregularities.”

“And those allegations are not believed just by one individual candidate. Instead, they are widespread,” the lawmakers said, citing a Reuters/Ipsos poll showing that over one-third of Americans, or 39 percent, believe the election was “rigged.”

“That belief is held by Republicans (67%), Democrats (17%), and Independents (31%),” the Republicans said, noting that some members of Congress disagree, “as do many members of the media.”

“But, whether or not our elected officials or journalists believe it, that deep distrust of our democratic processes will not magically disappear. It should concern us all. And it poses an ongoing threat to the legitimacy of any subsequent administrations,” they continued, explaining that, in an ideal world, the courts “would have heard evidence and resolved these claims of serious election fraud.”

Meanwhile, Bitcoin just made fresh new all time highs of $33k. All a coincidence, I'm sure :rolleyes:
Shame I go back to work on the 6th, because that should be an absolute hoot.
:jerry:

The pre-match show isn't bad either:
Eq2nYs_XEAw0M_r

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry,” Trump said. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated.” He later pleaded: “So what are we going to do here folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break.”
Does 11,000 votes qualify as a "mass" amount?
I'm not sure it does but if it does, this might just be the first evidence of mass voter fraud in this entire thread.

The pre-match show isn't bad either:
Eq2nYs_XEAw0M_r

Does 11,000 votes qualify as a "mass" amount?
I'm not sure it does but if it does, this might just be the first evidence of mass voter fraud in this entire thread.

Love how the Liberal Media deceptively edits for a narrative.

Back