Democrat election fraud, right out in the open.

135815402_10166811497540354_2579393516717131228_n.jpg

Newt Gingrich: “Just take the one example of Zuckerberg and Facebook, they put in $400 million basically renting city governments and getting them to maximize turnouts and precincts that they couldn’t carry, which is a direct violation of the 2002 voting act by Congress, which says that you have to have a fair effort across the board. You can’t just select areas you’re going to try to maximize turn out in. So, I think just the $400 million that Zuckerberg put in to maximizing Democratic turnout, by itself, is a big enough corruption that it raises enormous questions about the legitimacy of the Biden potential presidency.”

Love how the Liberal Media deceptively edits for a narrative.
:lol:
Love how Trump supporters deceptively ignore the fact they'd be going mental if a Democrat president did this.
And, of course, right-wing-media would never do such a heinous thing as edit source material!

Not to worry, the truth is going to come out the day after tomorrow, isn't it?

The pre-match show isn't bad either:
Eq2nYs_XEAw0M_r

Does 11,000 votes qualify as a "mass" amount?
I'm not sure it does but if it does, this might just be the first evidence of mass voter fraud in this entire thread.
:jerry:
If more than 11,000 votes were "mis-counted" or irregularly posted or moved to Biden, (which is the allegation which the Trump team was making in the call and which they wanted to be able to take to court but weren't assigned a judge), then yes, that would count, if found to be true, as a fraud at the level that would change the outcome of the election. It's a moderately interesting call.

:lol:
Love how Trump supporters deceptively ignore the fact they'd be going mental if a Democrat president did this.
And, of course, right-wing-media would never do such a heinous thing as edit source material!

Not to worry, the truth is going to come out the day after tomorrow, isn't it?
The Dems more or less did do this - though not at the level of trying to take it to a real court, for the 4 years they were pushing the Russia angle.

The Dems more or less did do this - though not at the level of trying to take it to a real court...
After the previous election neither Obama nor Clinton, nor even anyone remotely that high up, behaved anything remotely like the current president has since this election.

Last edited:
If more than 11,000 votes were "mis-counted" or irregularly posted or moved to Biden...
When things don't go the way we hoped they would, anything that looks like it could have a chance of overturning that can look attractive, especially once confirmation bias is taken into account.

After the previous election neither Obama nor Clinton, nor even anyone remotely that high up, behaved anything remotely like the current president has since this election.
Really? The DNC was actively trying to legitimize the Trump election and made very public statements about Russian interference and pee tapes. We don't know what their private conversations were but their public actions and those of their allies like Twitter and CNN were suggestive of a coordinated campaign. It has been consistently vicious - which should be undeniable regardless of whether you think it was justified or not.
The best way to clear up the mess is to go to court and let each side show their evidence. Expensive? Theatrical? Sure, but should be beneficial to the process of ratifying the electoral system and legitimating the Biden win.

Yes, really.
The sitting president has spent almost every day since the election on social media, sometimes dozens of times per day, either spreading apparently baseless mass fraud claims, promoting rabble rousing Qanon accounts, or just whining pathetically about how unfair it all is. Nothing you listed even remotely resembles anything like that.

The best way to clear up the mess is to go to court and let each side show their evidence.
Absolutely, I have no argument with that. I think they've already done so some fifty-odd times so what harm can another court case do?
If there's enough evidence to warrant court, to court it should go.
OTOH, if the evidence, as it mostly has in the other cases, amounts to the square root of "it's not fair" then what's yet another case going to achieve?

Too funny. I'll probably wet my knickers laughing if this happens tomorrow.

Have you read the Constitution? More specifically the 12th Amendment?

Anyhow, what Republican Senators are about do tomorrow is not "unprecedented" or "treasonous". As a matter of fact, it is not only laid out in the Constitution, it has been done at least 3 times in my lifetime BY DEMOCRATS.

There is no longer independent journalism in the US, and by extension most of the western world. Anyhow, I hope Whyzzat members are safe from the likely Marxist/Democrat terrorism tomorrow.

Have you read the Constitution?
Yes. Have you?
I hope Whyzzat members are safe from the likely Marxist/Democrat terrorism tomorrow.
Marxist? Have you read any Marx?

Indeed, did you even read the post before you replied with your own projection that has little to do with what I posted?

Anyway, back to the Pencinator:

"Please Obi-Pence-Kenobi, you're my only hope!"
:jerry:

Last edited:
I hope Whyzzat members are safe from the likely Marxist/Democrat terrorism tomorrow.
Here's some of that Marxist rioting in action:
Gotta love it when your rabble-rousing pays off.

Meanwhile....
"I hope Mike Pence comes through for us, I have to tell you."
"I hope that our great vice president – our great vice president, comes through for us. He's a great guy."

Narrator's voice: "Mike Pence did not, in fact, come through for him."

Pity, it would've been hilarious if he had.

-EDIT-
Pesky Marxists.

-EDIT 2-
"False flag" claims have started - as predictable as they are pathetic:
ErEfQ1NWMAgkZku

Last edited:
Woman protestor who was shot inside the building has died. What a waste.

What the actual **** is going on?

Yes. Have you?

Yes actually, I went to private school for middle and half of high school.

Marxist? Have you read any Marx?

Only partially, mostly skimming sections, before throwing it out the window (IE very little). I got much further in the (original real) Satanic Bible before throwing it out the window. The Satanic Bible has far more valuable content, despite being written by a circus huckster.

Indeed, did you even read the post before you replied with your own projection that has little to do with what I posted?

I'm not even sure how this question is framed. Wires must be crossed.

Yes actually, I went to private school for middle and half of high school.
Congratulations. I read it long after leaving school to see what all the fuss was about.

Back