Election night watch

redrumloa

Reaction score
I guess a thread just to watch the poll results roll in. Here's the first one.

15fnmtt.jpg

Fox is reporting at 8:30 that Trump leads 76-68 on electoral votes.

Trump - 139, Clinton 97 as of 9:01PM

LOL! Trump wins Arkansas bigly! That is the state Clinton (Bill) was governor!

Stock market futures tanking because they were anticipating a Hillary landslide victory based on polling, now they are pricing in a Trump victory. Market futures don't like uncertainty just like when Brexit passed. As I post this the DOW futures are down over 600 and Nasdaq down about 200. That is huge, basically a vegas odds of 75% Trump victory.

Mexican Peso is tanking about 10% too.

https://www.bloomberg.com/markets/stocks/futures

168-131 Trump on the Electoral votes as of 10:30PM.

DOW futures down 694, Nasdaq 212.

222-202 Trump Electoral votes as of 11:20PM, with several swing states in.

Wow, Trump will probably win this. The mask will be ripped off the Liberal media and their "polls".

Trump up to 238 electoral votes now, he just won WI. He only needs 30 more. Almost a guarantee Trump win now.

All the smug, fraud Liberal Media being exposed as complete hacks that they are.

Will he get Michigan?

Trump has 254 electoral votes to Hildabeat's 209, he is winning this.

I am going to point out the liberal media propaganda for all to see. Remember a couple weeks back when the Liberal Media were telling Trump supporters to not bother voting because it was IMPOSSIBLE for him to win? The very same polls that oversampled Democrats in percentages greater than he was supposedly trailing? How they looking now that it is clearly he is running away with it? DON'T TRUST THE LIBERAL MEDIA! Not just on this, on everything!

No candidate in recorded history has overcome Trump’s poll deficit this late
By Aaron Blake October 17

imrs.php

AKA "Don't bother voting Trumpers"

Will he get Michigan?

He's close, currently up 1% in Michigan. If he gets it, he officially wins.

Hildabeast would have to win EVERY SINGLE remaining state. Not happening.

Even watching Fox News Channel they are practically breaking down and crying.

5yvvrp.jpg

Awful lot of of red...

PA is really close...

DOW Futures down 832, Nasdaq and S&P Futures HALTED until the market opens tomorrow. Expect a bloodbath in the market for the short term, just like what happened with Brexit.

He won PA. Which the media was predicting to go to Hillary by a small but sure margin.

I blame Matt Groening for this!

Google election has him at 265

So who did everyone vote for? Whyzzat has basically been a Hilary vs Trump site for a long time now. I am curious to see who everyone chose.

I prefer either Bernie Sanders or Jill Stein but obviously they can't be president. So that leaves either Trump or Clinton. As sorry as i am to say it i prefer Trump over Clinton. I don't like Obamacare (not sustainable), i think Obama's policies are complacent in regards to unwanted immigration and thinks maybe the wall is sort of a good idea. Hilary is an interventionist while trump doesn't care which i like.

But overall as an Australian it's really none of my business ;)

Success! Now do we laugh or cry?

Johnson, here. Did very good in some states. Stein has done better than I thought. I was amazed that Johnson did so well in my county. Being a NY state resident with the major metro areas keeping the state its tradtional blue, I can vote for anyone. Benefit of living in a rural NY county. Well, I could do without the SAFE Act. Thanks down state.

I think Trump is the safer candidate. His party doesn't like him so won't work with him and, well, the Dems won't work with him as he is a Republican. Clinton would likely get us in to trouble with Russia and possibly a small nuclear exchange in Syria or slightly less worse.

Congratulations all you Trumpeters. :pint:

I also say commiserations to Clinton fans but I don't think there was a single one on this site.

Back