Fake hate crime watch

redrumloa

Reaction score
There has been one example after another, after another. A lot of these faked hate crimes were getting mainstream liberal media coverage, as they were only too gleeful to report on it. Once the truth came out, most of them didn't bother with retractions. There have been so many of these, and the alternative media exposing them, the liberal media finally seems to be avoiding them entirely. This hasn't stopped the faked hate crimes, as there is a ready audience of moronic SJW on social media.

Anyhow, Whyzzat has mostly ignored these reports too. We've only discussed a few. Might as well have a thread to follow them. Feel free to add events. Here's the first.

Arrest made in ‘Vote Trump’ burning of Mississippi black church

Mississippi authorities have made an arrest in the burning of an African-American church spray-painted with the words, “Vote Trump.”

Mississippi Department of Public Safety spokesman Warren Strain says Andrew McClinton of Leland, Mississippi, who is African-American, is charged with first-degree arson of a place of worship.

church-mcclinton.jpg

Arrest made in ‘Vote Trump’ burning of Mississippi black church

Mississippi authorities have made an arrest in the burning of an African-American church spray-painted with the words, “Vote Trump.”

Mississippi Department of Public Safety spokesman Warren Strain says Andrew McClinton of Leland, Mississippi, who is African-American, is charged with first-degree arson of a place of worship.

church-mcclinton.jpg

Probably should go into Death Of Liberalism Is Hilarious thread, but will drop here.

FLASHBACK: Cenk Uygur Mocked Idea ‘Vote Trump’ Church Arson Was a Hoax

High School Receives Hateful ‘KKK’ Threats. Sent by a Black Teen

Police charged a 14-year-old girl with a juvenile citation for sending a threatening tweet related to Arundel High School. The account, named @KoolKidsKlanKkk, reportedly sent out a tweet that read, “We’re planning to attack tomorrow.”

Police worked with Twitter, and were able to identify the person who created the account. The person has been identified as a 14-year-old African American female who attends Arundel High School.

She was charged with a juvenile citation for disruption of school activities and released to her parents.

Black Man Caught Defacing His Own Car With Racist Graffiti!

Fake-Hate-Crime-Graffeti.jpg

The man who said someone covered his car with racist graffiti last week now says he did it himself, according to a statement from police Monday afternoon.

After the incident last week, Williams posted photos of the car on social media, and the pictures from his Snapchat spread and sparked outrage. People connected this incident to a string of other events, including one two weeks ago when a student posted a photo in white rain ponchos with pointed hoods with an allusion to the Ku Klux Klan.

“I would like to deeply apologize to the community. The whole situation got out of hand when it shouldn’t have even started. It was just a Halloween prank that got out of hand. I wish I could go back to that night but I can’t. I just want to apologize from the bottom of my heart for the pain and news I have brought you all,” Williams said.

Wilkerson said it was one of Williams’ neighbors who made the initial call to police. Wilkerson said that because of that and because Williams was “contrite and apologetic,” they decided it would be counterproductive to charge him.

The FBI took the lead on this case Thursday to investigate the incident as a hate crime, as there are no hate crime charges in Kansas.

Is it racist that he was racist toward himself, or racist that the FBI didn’t charge him for being racist? I’m lost in the gray areas here.

The fake hate crime images quickly blew up all over Twitter, faster than Mohammad on a busy street. Somehow I doubt the corrected news exposing his hoax will spread as fast.

School Officials: ‘Non-White’ Student Responsible for Racist Graffiti in High School Bathroom

White-Lives-Matter-school-bathroom-mirror-screenshot-640x480.jpg

Administrators at a Missouri high school announced Tuesday that a “non-white” student confessed to school officials that she was responsible for writing “White Lives Matter” on a mirror inside a girls’ bathroom.

Parkway Schools Superintendent Keith Marty said in a statement that school officials were surprised that a non-white student was behind the incident, but it did not “diminish the hurt” to the Parkway Central High School community in Chesterfield.

“The behavior was wrong and the student will be held accountable for this serious act according to our student discipline policy,” Marty told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Administrators found a racial slur and the phrase “White Lives Matter” scribbled on a mirror inside a girls’ restroom on campus on November 15, prompting the community to take action against racism.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

We've been lazy not updating this thread. Jussie Smollet was so big it got its own. Just because this thread languished doesn't mean the hoaxes stopped.

Anti-Gay Attack In Manhattan Subway Turns Out To Be Completely Fake

A gay man claimed that he was assaulted in a homophobic attack by two men in a New York subway, but after investigation, the attack turned out to be a fabricated story with the gay man as the actual aggressor.

According to the New York Post, initial reports state that around 7 p.m. on a northbound A Train at Chambers Street, two men began shouting anti-gay comments at a straphanger (a person standing on a subway train, holding the leather straps on the roof) before attacking him physically.

However, after police interviewed witnesses, the story began to change drastically. As it turned out, the gay man was the aggressor the entire time and no homophobia ever surfaced:

Police interviewed multiple people, however, who witnessed the incident and said the straphanger was the aggressor. Video obtained by police allegedly shows him spitting at subway riders when the suspects-turned-victims step in and try to stop him.

Cops believe the man was drunk and that no gay slurs were ever made. He suffered a laceration to his head while being subdued, according to officials.

Despite spitting on others and lying to police, New York authorities say that no charges will be pressed.

It is very advantageous and/or profitable to fake a hate crime, if you can get away with it. If you don't get away with it, you don't get in any trouble anyhow. You might as well fake it every time, because chances are it will work in your favor. Often quite favorably.

A Real Deplorable! GA State Rep. Falsely Accuses White Man of Racist Comments; Activists, Celebrities Pile On, Then The Truth Emerges

Then, the truth emerges. Thomas’ oppressor spoke to reporters and vehemently denied the allegations. This accused “racist” man turns out to be a “Cuban immigrant and a Democrat who just defended “The Squad” against Trump’s “racist” tweets, told the president to “go back to Germany and his Nazi roots,” and recently posted about his own experiences with “hidden and outright vocal bigotry, ignorance and racism” because his grandmother didn’t speak English, only Spanish.”

There are two videos in the tweet below.

In the first video, Thomas confronts this man. He tells Thomas that she made the accusation for political purposes. He says he a Cuban and a lifelong Democrat. Thomas says “No. You are white.”

In the second video, a more calm Thomas walks back her claim. It sounds as if the man told her to “go back” to the other lane because she had too many items for the express lane. Thomas sees an opportunity to turn this into “go back to where you came from” and runs with it.

Erica Thomas has a whole deck of race cards

k69i18s83pb31.jpg

renderTimingPixel.png

This chump is even more sloppy than Jussie Smollet.

Ex-NFL player accused of trashing his 2 businesses to make it look like a hate crime

A former NFL player has been accused of trashing a restaurant and an ice cream shop he owned near Atlanta to make it look like a hate crime.

Gwinett County police say they found the n-word, “monkey,” “MAGA” and swastikas scrawled on the walls and booths of the two businesses, Create & Bake Pizza and Coughman’s Creamery in Lawrenceville.

Edawn Coughman, 31, of Buford, was arrested Thursday on charges of false reporting a burglary, insurance fraud and concealing a license plate before being bonded out of jail, police said.

-snip-

Police said in a news release that an officer responded Wednesday night to a 911 call reporting a man damaging the restaurant and the ice cream shop and getting away in a truck without a license plate. The restaurant's rear door showed signs of a break-in.

When officers pulled over the truck they found Coughman behind the wheel and learned he was the owner of the damaged businesses, according to the news release. In the truck were several TVs that appeared to have been ripped from a wall.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Over, and over, and over, and over...

Girl Who Claimed 3 White Boys Attacked Her Admits to Making it All Up

Riddle me this: if hate crimes because racism are so common, why do people keep making up hate crimes? Now a 12-year-old girl, Amari Allen, whose grandparents are sending her to a private school where Mrs. Pence happens to work, has admitted when she said last week that “three white boys attacked me, called me ugly, and cut my hair” was all a bunch of hokey pokey. Her grandparents, who are her legal guardians, issued a statement. From The Washington Post:

“To those young boys and their parents, we sincerely apologize for the pain and anxiety these allegations have caused,” the grandparents wrote in a statement sent to The Washington Post by the school. “To the administrators and families of Immanuel Christian School, we are sorry for the damage this incident has done to trust within the school family and the undue scorn it has brought to the school. To the broader community, who rallied in such passionate support for our daughter, we apologize for betraying your trust.”

Last edited:
This story was national news last week, only because Karen Pence was a art teacher at the school

Sounded like a hoax when I read it, took a week for the truth to come out.

Black high school student, 12, who accused three of her male white classmates of pinning her down and cutting off her dreadlocks, admits that she made it up

Reporter Behind False Dreadlock Story Promoted Family’s Beauty Products Before Viral Hate Crime Allegation

Turner spent the hours before the supposed attack advocating for a “natural” hair law that would criminalize discrimination based on dreadlocks, then used the incident as evidence for why such a law should be enacted.

Back