Following the Wokest Of The Woke Woksters

redrumloa

Reaction score

'YOUR HAMBURGER COMES WITH A DOSE OF MISOGYNY': WATCH THE WOKEST, MOST UNHINGED RANT EVER

“The assumption that the best protein comes from corpses is a racist belief. How do you know the animal would have picked you to feed off their corpse?”

“Your hamburger comes with a dose of misogyny.”

“Popular culture is full of references to sexy cows, sexy pigs, sexy chickens, sexy fishes who all just want to have fun.”

“Masculinity, a construct of the gender binary facing constant destabilization, feels always under threat, and eating animals is its protection racket.”

“White supremacists weaponized eating meat, eggs, and dairy, and the baiting of liberal men as so-called ‘soy-boys’ are all a part of the Neo-Nazi messaging.”

WATCH: 'WOMAN OF SIZE' CAN’T FIND A TARP TO COVER HERSELF, CLAIMS ‘THIN PRIVILEGE’ IS TO BLAME

So [sic] this is just one example of thin privelege [sic], an example of how hard it is for women of size to find anything to wear. You see all these racks upon racks of straight size [sic] clothing. Tons of options! And then for plus size [sic] women [sic] you have about 6 racks! And even then [sic] you have limited sizes. We need to do better! Its [sic] just not ok

WATCH: 'WOMAN OF SIZE' CAN’T FIND A TARP TO COVER HERSELF, CLAIMS ‘THIN PRIVILEGE’ IS TO BLAME

So [sic] this is just one example of thin privelege [sic], an example of how hard it is for women of size to find anything to wear. You see all these racks upon racks of straight size [sic] clothing. Tons of options! And then for plus size [sic] women [sic] you have about 6 racks! And even then [sic] you have limited sizes. We need to do better! Its [sic] just not ok

As a very tall (2 meters) person I kinda can relate to the irritation because of the lack of clothes for tall people in shops, but I'm not starting to rant about gnome-privilege; I just go to the shop that does sell clothes for tall people.

As a very tall (2 meters) person I kinda can relate to the irritation because of the lack of clothes for tall people in shops, but I'm not starting to rant about gnome-privilege; I just go to the shop that does sell clothes for tall people.
The Dutch are giants. Are you saying that you are tall even by the national standards?

I hear you!
I was ALWAYS a hugely tall child. And being slim was irrelevant. Back in my childhood they just didn't make clothes for tall girls. They have an idea of what is "Average" and for the sake of profit make most clothes to fit that average.

girls pants were not just too short (above my ankles), the waist was at my hips rather than my actual waist because I was tall ALL over.

I ended up just getting boys/mens' pants because they made those with separate insert and waist measurements. They didn't fit perfectly, but they were a better choice.

Things have improved slightly, but if you happen to be really out of the "average" you are going to have a lot of trouble finding a variety of clothes.

That's about my height. Clothes selection is similarly sparse in stores, shoes even worse.

The Dutch are giants. Are you saying that you are tall even by the national standards?
The northerners in the Netherlands are tall in comparison to the national standard, but even compared to that I'm rather tall (but not unusually so). Local stores do have my size, but not national stores; I'm just one size too large. Their loss.

I hear you!
I was ALWAYS a hugely tall child. And being slim was irrelevant. Back in my childhood they just didn't make clothes for tall girls. They have an idea of what is "Average" and for the sake of profit make most clothes to fit that average.

girls pants were not just too short (above my ankles), the waist was at my hips rather than my actual waist because I was tall ALL over.

I ended up just getting boys/mens' pants because they made those with separate insert and waist measurements. They didn't fit perfectly, but they were a better choice.

Things have improved slightly, but if you happen to be really out of the "average" you are going to have a lot of trouble finding a variety of clothes.
Oh dear I imagine that must have been 'not cool' back in those days :(

You really must be tall over there :eek: damn

On average for South Florida? Yeah pretty much. It's a real melting pot down here with a ton of various Hispanic, Asian etc people who tend to be shorter. The short ~1 year my family was up in Huntsville Alabama was a different story. That was primarily corn fed southern American White and Black people. I was more in the average height range. I saw plenty taller than me. One of my kid's friends family were all freakishly tall. The daughter (!) ended up about my height. Her father towered over me like I was a small child :lol: He must have been at least 7 foot tall, maybe more. He had to duck pretty good to get under the door into the house. Real nice people though.

Oh dear I imagine that must have been 'not cool' back in those days :(
I was never part of the "Cool" kids or the "beautiful people".
in Grammar school I was a full head taller than the other kids - at least. and by 6th grade was taller than the nuns.
And being a first Generation American basically means you are living with one or more cultures at home and then get thrown into "American" culture in school. I always felt out of step with everyone around me.
It's probably one of the reasons I hung out with the nerdy kids

I'm still surprised I had a successful career because I really am not a 'people person'

Madonna’s new NFT release includes graphic images of her giving birth to a tree. Crypto Twitter isn’t impressed

Madonna has been turning heads for nearly 40 years and is no stranger to marrying sexuality, entertainment, and business. Beeple, the nom de plume of artist Mike Winkelmann, is the person who singlehandedly brought NFTs to the attention of the general public with his $69 million sale last November. So a collaboration between the two might make a lot of sense on paper.

The reality, however, is a lot different.

The online world, and especially the crypto community, is lambasting Madonna upon the release of her and Beeple's new collection of sexually graphic NFTs, which include explicit footage of the singer giving birth to trees, butterflies, and robotic centipedes. The video clips include close-up shots of the singer’s genitalia created using scans of Madonna’s body.

“I wanted to investigate the concept of creation, not only the way a child enters the world through a woman’s vagina, but also the way an artist gives birth to creativity,” said Madonna in a statement. “Most importantly, we wanted to use this opportunity to benefit mothers and children who are most in need right now.”

Madonna (63)

4yidqvzi-720.jpg

Madonna’s new NFT release includes graphic images of her giving birth to a tree. Crypto Twitter isn’t impressed

Madonna defends her nude, 3D vagina-baring NFT: ‘I’m giving birth to art’

The NFT contained some very NSFW graphics featuring the “Like a Virgin” crooner fully nude and giving birth to butterflies, insects and trees. The collection even includes a 3D model of her vagina.

Madonna is now defending the usage of her naked physique in a new interview she did with Beeple creator Mike Winkelmann.

---

“I say we need a forest with creepy crawly bugs coming out of me,” Madonna quipped. “Not often does a robot centipede crawl out of my vagina.”

madonna-nft-04-1.jpg

---

Fans moaned and groaned about her nude pictures and tweeted their thoughts on the matter. “Madonna’s latest NFT. If I saw it, you have to too. NFT should stand for NO FKN TACT,” one wrote.

“Madonna is selling an nft of her WHAT? nah f–k this s–t I’m out,” another tweeted.

“Whatever it is, it SUCKS,” someone chimed in on Instagram.

It's in character.

It's bizarre. I'm not offended or anything, I just SMH. The audience who thinks this is somehow "stunning and brave", if they actually exist, must be in the teens or maybe low hundreds.

Imagine being so woke that Weird Al being Weird Al enrages you.

Mostly complete copy-paste for Robert due to source site.

'TIMES HAVE CHANGED': WEIRD AL YANKOVIC GETS CANCELED BY WOKE REVIEWER OVER... JANUARY 6?

It takes a special kind of insufferable to attack and politicize Weird Al Yankovic. Yet this person pulled it off.

Yankovic brought his The Unfortunate Return of the Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour to Madison, Wisconsin. Weird Al is playing his original deep cuts more so than his popular parodies, and it gave the world's most insufferable music reviewer an existential breakdown. Not because she missed the parodies. But because with January 6, the Buffalo shooting, Charlottesville, and everything else bad in the world, Weird Al isn't doing enough to read the room.

Too many of his songs--his COMEDY songs--focus on the "extreme" "anger" and "resentment" of a young man. "I couldn’t help feeling that culturally, we — as a nation — have crossed some kind of line recently. After one mass shooting or another, or after the Charlottesville Unite the Right Rally, or on January 6, 2021, or during the pandemic, when circumstances forced a re-evaluation of a lot of things."

One example she gives is the song “Melanie,” where the protagonist in the song is spying on a woman who won't go out with him. So, he shaved a mohawk into her cat.

"Is it funny that he gave 'a Mohawk to [her] cat'? Maybe it was in 1988, when it was released."

No, it's still funny now. Cats are funny. Weird Al is a comedian. This reviewer needs a nap. She was so upset that Weird Al entertained his audience, it ruined the encore sing-a-long of "Yoda." A Star Wars parody of The Knicks "Lola." Unlike the Disney parodies of Star Wars, "Lola" is charming and intentionally funny.

"I don’t know if Yankovic senses that times have changed; after all, these songs were all in the same setlist.

I will accept no slander of Weird Al. His was one of the first albums I chose. In 1983, we were all assigned a copy of Michael Jackson's "Thriller." But as an end-of-school-year present, I chose Weird Al... in 3D, and Van Halen's 1984. Dare I say, both have made me what I'm today.

It's bad enough that people want to interject politics into all aspects of art. And think that if an artist just wants to entertain their fans that there is something wrong with the artist. This reviewer was cranky because a satirist isn't as miserable as she is. It takes a vivid imagination to find political excuses to attack Weird Al.

Yankovic should clap back with a polka parody. Or he can not care and focus on the one thing he has for the past few decades. Making people happy.

I don't understand this 'woke' business, but anyone who doesn't find, Al, the Three Stooges, Monty Python, the Marx bros, etc funny, has a stick up their backside. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to post the main woman's tiktok video referenced because oh how smug and annoyingly ignorant she sounds. Not giving her free traffic. Feel free to click through to find it if you wish.

Some ‘Stranger Things’ Fans Are Now Trying to Cancel Metallica

They point to things like the band goofing off on stage with goose stepping and hearsay lies by the likes of Axl Rose! I've had my issues with Metallica for long periods time over the decades, but none of it had to do with any *ism nonsense.

The stupidity is so damn thick here. Their very first recording lineup back in 1982 had not only their long time Filipino-American guitarist Kirk Hammett, but also African-American guitarist Lloyd Grant. Kirk is still in the band to this day, and their bass player since 2003 is of Mexican and Native American descent. Of the claim Metallica held Ice-T down due to his race is nonsense. There is no beef between the 2.

CGrCOsZXEAAdDvd.jpg

Metallica went through a phase where they refused members to do any collaborations outside of Metallica. That's why Jason Newsted quit as they gave him shit for doing an outside collaboration even though it was just for fun at that point. The main woman complaining pointed out a pic of James with Kerry King (Slayer) as proof of *ism. Slayer is a band that almost NEVER did collaborations either. One of the only examples I can think of was with...wait for it... Ice-T.

Slayer... Another band constantly labeled as an *ist. A band who's members includes both a Cuban born and Chilean born founding members. Very same Slayer that Ice-T has been long time personal friends with and even covered two of their songs in 2017 with his metal band Bodycount.

So here's what happened. Stranger Things had a segment with a guy playing Master Of Puppets (song). Fans of the show flocked to buy Metallica music and merch. Old school fans groaned about presumably young pop culture crowd suddenly acting like fans. Metallica pushed back at this narrative welcoming all new fans with open arms. For Metallica's faults, with exclusion of the Napster ordeal, they've always been very fan friendly so on point for them. They're now getting thanked for their open arms by an attempt at cancelation. Not happening, but just eye rolling to see.

Last edited:
Back