Funny Pics '17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday prayers

C_Il9G7XcAANl3B.jpg

C_PcPn3XgAAPlTg.jpg

'78-'93 Mustangs are known as Fox bodies.

so its a chicken in a fox coupe

Last edited:
Reactions: adz
I guess the moral is that big things change slower. The Empire State building in New York was privately built and opened in the early 30s. It still looks the same. Many major airlines still fly airplanes built in the 70s - because new airplanes are expensive and the old ones still work. Then if you look at military technology (basically a big government program) you see a lot of advances. If you look at the ridiculous school busses I think they stay the same because people WANT them to stay the same the same way they want dollar bills not to change - they are important symbols. When I went to school in the UK we travelled by coach (padded reclining seats with pillows and overhead lights and air - and a radio usually playing Capital Radio) and I thought the North American school bus was hilariously primitive but it's such a deeply ingrained symbol it's hard to change.

In a retro-oriënted forum one could consider this to be blatant promotion of communism :D

I think you mean promotion of Capitalism? Then again, I'd take an Atari 5200 over either the DMV or the PS3 so maybe you're right after all ;)

It's a trap!

C9fVVLqW0AEG5HS.jpg

It seems after Midnight and before 6:30am with a permit is ok

Reactions: adz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back