Funny Pics...

If-Fox-News-Existed-Throughout-History.jpg

@vecanti

Those Fox news pics don't make any sense. Fox has a GOP slant just like MSNBC has a liberal slant (understatement). Civil rights was pioneered by the GOP, that is the true history. I know whoever made the pics are trying to make a joke, but the joke makes no sense. Martin Luther King himself was a Republican.

@vecanti

Those Fox news pics don't make any sense. Fox has a GOP slant just like MSNBC has a liberal slant (understatement). Civil rights was pioneered by the GOP, that is the true history. I know whoever made the pics are trying to make a joke, but the joke makes no sense. Martin Luther King himself was a Republican.

Ha ha! We must live in very different worlds! Or at least different parts of the country. I sadly know Republicans that when they joke about hanging black folk are honestly less than only half joking.

I think the republican party today has pretty much nothing to do with the republican party of old. Especially when you consider the first Republican president was Abraham Lincoln!! Yeah, saying todays Republicans had anything to do with pioneering Civil rights is a pretty much a slap in the face of people like Marten Luther King. But that's another thread.

You might also notice that almost every FOX news story has the word "Terrorists!" on them. That's why I thought they were funny. Didn't really even notice the race thing so much. ;) (If anything I thought there was more of a religious theme, guess we see what we want.)

@vecanti

Those Fox news pics don't make any sense...... I know whoever made the pics are trying to make a joke, but the joke makes no sense....

Well, they raised a smile here.

I think the republican party today has pretty much nothing to do with the republican party of old. Especially when you consider the first Republican president was Abraham Lincoln!! Yeah, saying todays Republicans had anything to do with pioneering Civil rights is a pretty much a slap in the face of people like Marten Luther King. But that's another thread.

Revisionist history at its worst that is put forward by the liberal media and current liberal politicians. History is cold hard facts, look up who was opposed to civil right back when Martin Luther King was alive and who stood with him.

Ha ha! We must live in very different worlds! Or at least different parts of the country. I sadly know Republicans that when they joke about hanging black folk are honestly less than only half joking.

I don't know who you hang out with but chances are they aren't members of the Republican party. It sounds like you have some friends that are members of the KKK. The KKK is Terrorist Arm of the Democratic Party.

Revisionist history at its worst that is put forward by the liberal media and current liberal politicians. History is cold hard facts, look up who was opposed to civil right back when Martin Luther King was alive and who stood with him.

It's not revisionist history it's just a problem of using "labels" on people. The word is the same, but what it means can be completely different 100 years from now and that completely distort how you look back at it in history.

However if you think it was republicans chanting how great it was for the civil rights movement to have a black president, than yeah, I guess we know different people that label themselves differently. The people that choose to label themselves Republican that I know, where all making fun of the guy being black.

Not saying it's any different for the people that choose to label themselves "Democrats" when G.W. was president, that made fun of him for being a Texas hillbilly that couldn't talk right. Just saying, from personal experience I don't know any Republicans that I equate with being super concerned with civil rights or anything.

All this discussion of the validity of a joke image is killing the vibe. More lulz plx!

DSC00375.JPG

Sprayed on the fence a couple of streets away when Motorhead were in town.

Back