"God boy" quarterback beats "rapist" quarterback and throws a bible verse

redrumloa

Reaction score
Tim Tebow throws 316 yards, recalling the Bible verse John 3:16 he used to wear on his eyeblack

Woo-woo enthusiasts, start your engines: Tim Tebow threw 316 yards against the Steelers last night.

John 3:16, of course, is one of Tebow's favorite Bible verses and his former eyeblack adornment.

Icing on the cake: As noted by the Los Angeles Times and others, he also set an NFL playoff record with 31.6 yards per completion.

Tim Tebow is the bible thumping quarterback of the Broncos who just beat the Steelers, whose quarterback is alleged multiple rapist Ben Roethlisberger.

I bet Tebow has an itty bitty penis

LOL! How do you come to this conclusion?

well obviously his gift from the one true god was his arm... if his endowment were more netherly he'd be going by the stage name tim tbone and making millions in the gay sex movie industry...

Appparently the game before Tebow threw for 212 yards. Clearly recalling Timothy 2:12.

BTW Tebow is a big ole sinner working on the Sabbath like that.

well obviously his gift from the one true god was his arm... if his endowment were more netherly he'd be going by the stage name tim tbone and making millions in the gay sex movie industry...
that and his obnoxious need to show off his religious views lead me to feel he is overcompensating ....eh, HEM! :cool:

that and his obnoxious need to show off his religious views lead me to feel he is overcompensating ....eh, HEM! :cool:

I know you are probably joking, but I really don't get the overall hate of Tebow. All season long people have been taking shots at Tebow, some mild and some very mean spirited. Why? because during college he spoke of his religious beliefs and because he shuns the typical thug / bling bling lifestyle of most players. Instead of buying a Hummer and putting solid gold rims on it, he blew his 2.5 million signing bonus on charity.

In a league you have players arrested for murder, shooting themselves in the leg (Burress), raping multiple woman (Roethlisberger) etc, the one that gets blasted is the one who has done no harm to others. Even in this playoff game, the one who is known for charity is attacked while the one who likes to rape college girls in bar bathrooms is praised.

I don't get it and I am no big fan of Tebow.

I know you are probably joking, but I really don't get the overall hate of Tebow. All season long people have been taking shots at Tebow, some mild and some very mean spirited. Why? because during college he spoke of his religious beliefs and because he shuns the typical thug / bling bling lifestyle of most players. Instead of buying a Hummer and putting solid gold rims on it, he blew his 2.5 million signing bonus on charity.

In a league you have players arrested for murder, shooting themselves in the leg (Burress), raping multiple woman (Roethlisberger) etc, the one that gets blasted is the one who has done no harm to others. Even in this playoff game, the one who is known for charity is attacked while the one who likes to rape college girls in bar bathrooms is praised.

I don't get it and I am no big fan of Tebow.

its simple for me really. im a phins fan. my friend luvs the donkeys.and since my team chronically sucks, i have to belittle and berate his team however i can in order to make myself feel better about my loser loyalties... its textbook psych 101...;) and a guy thing...

I dislike people who show off using bling or using religion. it's all the same nonsense to me.

if tebow gave money to a legit charity, then good for him, but why does he have to fly this flag. why does he have to prove what a great guy he is.
I can ask a similar question about the other people (bling). Why do they have to coat themselves with metal to show off? to prove they are better than others, richer, more cool, etc?

it's all the same kind of dopey behavior.
it's boring. boys act like this, not adults

What if Tebow pulled out a rug and pointed toward Mecca? If polls are correct the pubic would be completely against him http://pewresearch.org/pubs/2087/muslim-americans-islamic-extremism-911-attacks-mosuqes

Why would people be against him if he was Muslim? Did everyone hate (draft dodging) Muhammad Ali? No, he is amongst the most loved athletes of all time. How about Kareem Abdul-Jabbar? Shaquille O'Neal? Being Muslim in sports is no problem, you can be a media darling. Being openly Christian will get you attacked in the media.

-Edit-
Your link has nothing to do with Tebow.

Post 9/11 life has been more difficult for Muslims. The link describes the responses from Americans on how they think of Muslims.

Why would people be against him if he was Muslim? Did everyone hate (draft dodging) Muhammad Ali? No, he is amongst the most loved athletes of all time. How about Kareem Abdul-Jabbar? Shaquille O'Neal? .

Don't know the middle guy, but how many people genuinely think of Ali or O'Neal as Muslim? Do they throw it in peoples faces every chance they get? I imagine that most people think of them in terms of being great atheletes, or in the case of O'Neal, a great athlete and a shitty actor ;-)

If an Athlete did as was suggested and started thanking Mohammed in the way Tebow does Jesus, I doubt he'd get away with it any more than he is, on the contrary I believe it would cause that person no end of mischeif.

actually that Mohamed feller started off as Cassius Clay before he was ali... and i seem to recall he made a big deal of his becoming a member of the nation of islam... name change and everything... quite a public spectacle... remembered as a legend... guess we'll see what history says about tbowe besides he aint that chokin in a pinch john elway... lol

watched the game last night.
I was rooting for the Patriots because I didn't want Christian-boy to get the win :lol:

Boston won by a HUGE margin (10-45, I think) WOOT! :banana:

where's your 'god' now, teebow !!

Yup the "Cheater" Patriots beat "God Boy". Never a good day for a Dolphins fan when the Cheatriots win :-(

Back