• Schlager singer-songwriter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DHCP server

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
God is a....

...figment of the world's imagination.

At least in the classical sense.

If there really is a God, it certainly isn't the omnipotent, benevolent chap that most of the major religions claim.

God is a....

If there really is a God, it certainly isn't the omnipotent, benevolent chap that most of the major religions claim.

God is a....

God is a....

God is a....

logical construct, devised by man to help men support and develop morality as well as laws.

(I was about to say "business" but God is not a business, organized religion is..)

God is a....

logical construct, devised by man to help men support and develop morality as well as laws.

(I was about to say "business" but God is not a business, organized religion is..)

God is a....

God is a....

God is a....

God is a....

Wayne said:
God is a....

so, a fashion consultant
beseen the many cultures with many different moralities and laws that are and that have been and have been continuously changing.

Wayne said:
God is a....

so, a fashion consultant
beseen the many cultures with many different moralities and laws that are and that have been and have been continuously changing.

Wayne said:
God is a....

so, a fashion consultant

Wayne said:
God is a....

so, a fashion consultant

Wayne said:
God is a....

so, a fashion consultant

Wayne said:
God is a....

so, a fashion consultant

Speelgoedmannetje said:
so, a fashion consultant
Well... yes.

I did choose "fashion consultant" because -- in fact -- the world is a very beautiful place, filled with millions of vibrant colors. How else could you explain the Giraffe?

Wayne

Speelgoedmannetje said:
so, a fashion consultant
Well... yes.

I did choose "fashion consultant" because -- in fact -- the world is a very beautiful place, filled with millions of vibrant colors. How else could you explain the Giraffe?

Wayne

Speelgoedmannetje said:
so, a fashion consultant
Well... yes.

Wayne

Speelgoedmannetje said:
so, a fashion consultant
Well... yes.

Wayne

Back