Gods I Wish This Were an April Fools Joke...

Your "attacks on women" "war on women" is hyperbole

this is an example of an actual "attack on women" "war on women"

taliban-oppression.jpg

Yep! That's what happens when you run a country on religious laws. Want a theocracy instead of a secular republic, tear down the separation wall and let the loonies make the laws.

Want more countries that kill women for breaking religious laws, do what you did in Afghanistan in the 1980's or what you did in Persia in the 1950s - bust up countries with largely secular governments who are extending "non-traditional" rights to women and then fund religious fundies to help smash those secular states so that we can destroy any resistance to our exploitation of their resources. We LIKE failed states because failed states can't protect their property. That's why we make them, but the side effect is more fundamentalism because that is what thrives in chaos.

More recently we destroyed a secular regime in Iraq and a quasi secular regime in Libya - both of which were miles ahead in womens' rights compared to their neighbours. The US undermines the rights of women and the rights of the poor all over the planet and calls it Freedom(TM).

Several reports are emerging of a minor bomb explosion last night outside of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Grand Chute, WI. No injuries have been reported. From WTAQ, a news-talk radio station servicing the Green Bay area:

Below are photos of Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood.

margaret.jpg

sanger.jpg

10534054-large.jpg

Margaret Sanger Quote:

We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten that idea out if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members

Wisconsin Lawmaker Says Women Should Stay in Abusive Marriages

In Wisconsin -- yes, the same state where lawmakers have introduced a bill penalizing single mothers for being unmarried -- a Republican state representative has come out against divorce for any reason -- even domestic abuse.

Instead of leaving an abusive situation, women should try to remember the things they love about their husbands, Representative Don Pridemore said. "If they can re-find those reasons and get back to why they got married in the first place it might help," he told a local news station.

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/wisconsin-lawmaker-says-women-stay-abusive-marriages-232700220.html

Sex and Sharia: Muslim women punished for failed marriages

An Imam at the Sharia council told Nasrin that her gender prevents her from unilaterally divorcing her husband, instead the Imam told her to return to her husband, perform her wifely duties and maintain the abusive marriage that she was forced into.

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/04/02/sex-and-sharia-muslim-women-punished-for-failed-marriages/

well those are two unfortunate tales of woe; that right now aren't looking very dissimilar....

and the quest for the bomb gave us nuclear power... many good things are bourne of bad intentions... instead of delving into its roots observe who they exterminate now... the poor... lol.. spin on that for a bit...

You are a supporter of the KKK? Interesting, I never knew.
Come on - if it wasn't done for a joke surely the creator of those images would have spent a bit more time on them instead of leaving obvious outlines.
margaretsanger.jpg
Doncha think?

"Those of you who have followed the sessions of this Conference must, I am sure, agree with me that the first real stop toward the creation of a Children's Era must lie in providing the conditions of healthy life for children not only before birth but even more imperatively before conception. Human society must protect its children -- yes, but prenatal care is most essential! The child-to-be, as yet not called into being, has rights no less imperative.

We have learned in the preceding sessions of this Conference that, if we wish to produce strong and sturdy children, the embryo must grow in a chemically healthy medium. The blood stream of the mother must be chemically normal. Worry, strain, shock, unhappiness, enforced maternity, may all poison the blood of the enslaved mother. This chemically poisoned blood may produce a defective baby -- a child foredoomed to idiocy, or feeble-mindedness, crime, or failure."

Come on - if it wasn't done for a joke surely the creator of those images would have spent a bit more time on them instead of leaving obvious outlines.

Your picture is link broken.

Margaret Singer giving multiple speeches to the KKK is not in dispute. Even Wikipedia acknowledges this.

In 1926, Sanger gave a lecture on birth control to the women's auxiliary of the Ku Klux Klan in Silver Lake, New Jersey. She described it as "one of the weirdest experiences I had in lecturing," and added that she had to use only "the most elementary terms, as though I were trying to make children understand." Sanger's talk was well-received by the group, and as a result, "a dozen invitations to similar groups were proffered."

THE PIVOT OF CIVILIZATION

By Margaret Sanger

Referring to blacks, immigrants, and indigents she said, they are “human weeds, reckless breeders, spawning . . . human beings who never should have been born.”

She also said, “Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying . . . demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism.”

THE PIVOT OF CIVILIZATION

By Margaret Sanger

Referring to blacks, immigrants, and indigents she said, they are “human weeds, reckless breeders, spawning . . . human beings who never should have been born.”
That first quote isn't in the link you cited. Have you read it?

She also said, “Our failure to segregate morons who are increasing and multiplying . . . demonstrates our foolhardy and extravagant sentimentalism.”

Immediately after which is written:
"No industrial corporation could maintain its existence upon such a foundation. Yet hardheaded 'captains of industry,' financiers who pride themselves upon their cool-headed and keen-sighted business ability are dropping millions into rosewater philanthropies and charities that are silly at best and vicious at worst."

My goodness. Laying a smack-down like that on the bleeding hearts! I can't see why you don't admire her. I can imagine the ditto heads ditto-ing away to something like that if Rush said it.

By the way - I changed the image link to an attachment so it should work more reliably now.

So you are in favour of more poor black people desperately predating on each other in ghettos? Or maybe not on each? Rather than allowing the poor black women regulate their own productivity you would rather spend more to lock up their offspring - or let the police (or police wannabes) kill them?

You want to stop all these black abortions then you are going to have to raise their standard of living and their standard of education.

View attachment 157
Doncha think?

"Those of you who have followed the sessions of this Conference must, I am sure, agree with me that the first real stop toward the creation of a Children's Era must lie in providing the conditions of healthy life for children not only before birth but even more imperatively before conception. Human society must protect its children -- yes, but prenatal care is most essential! The child-to-be, as yet not called into being, has rights no less imperative.

We have learned in the preceding sessions of this Conference that, if we wish to produce strong and sturdy children, the embryo must grow in a chemically healthy medium. The blood stream of the mother must be chemically normal. Worry, strain, shock, unhappiness, enforced maternity, may all poison the blood of the enslaved mother. This chemically poisoned blood may produce a defective baby -- a child foredoomed to idiocy, or feeble-mindedness, crime, or failure."
these amateurs don't know how to composite

So you are in favour of more poor black people desperately predating on each other in ghettos? Or maybe not on each? Rather than allowing the poor black women regulate their own productivity you would rather spend more to lock up their offspring - or let the police (or police wannabes) kill them?
Well duh! Killing them in the womb only takes away all the fun of blowing them away on the street! Ya gotta let the poor mother go through the pains of labor, to invest everything they have into the child, to put all their hopes and dreams into their future and THEN rip it all away from them and laugh in their face. That's how it's done Fluffy. That's how you oppress.

DISCLAIMER: That's all sarcasm for those who don't know how to spot it.

I spotted the sarcasm WELL before the "DISCLAIMER". :D

Here is more on those faked pictures red posted.
Funny thing is that google makes finding these things almost as easy as it makes finding plagiarized student essays.
2841_kkk_rite_ceremony.jpg

And what were those Klansmen really saluting?
JD-Curtis-KKK-Sanger-Photos.jpg
Of course they were - because religion is the foundation of morality.
Here they are doing it again.
kkk3.jpg

hey, I used that one last year to make my own composite
2841_kkk_rite_ceremony-jpg.159

RacistScum.png

Wow. Is that a three coiler on his head?

Back