Idiot Moron Dufus Mitt Romney doesn't care about the very poor

redrumloa

Reaction score
because they have a safety net.

“He makes those gaffes as he did yesterday, and they sort of show the true person. The average middle-class person doesn’t say to the poor, ‘to heck with them,’”​

What an idiot Romney is. This is what Republicans are putting up against Obama???

Hey shithead, maybe the very poor want more than just a safety net. Maybe they want more opportunities to better themselves. Not everyone can be a vulture capitalist feasting on the misery of others like you, jackass.

Is he an idiot? I actually respected him more after this commet. It showed he can be honest.

Is he an idiot? I actually respected him more after this commet. It showed he can be honest.

It is all in the wording. It shows his true self and you know that was a gaffe. How any one campaigning could say they "don't care" about the lowest 5% of the population is beyond me. Besides a true republican would say a rising tide raises all ships and those 5% are part of the tide.

And today Donald Trump will likely endorse him. Funny timing huh?

At least he's honest. Any of these charlatans claiming to care about the poor, always sets my bullshit-o-meter twitching.

-EDIT-

... and that includes both Republicans and Democrats.

He doesn't care about the 5% at the bottom. OK, well, no-one cares about the poor. He isn't bothered about the rich guys because they are doing fine. That's very true. The guys he says he is worried about are the 90-95% that are struggling. Well, if he cuts out the 5% at the bottom then the bottom end of the 90% above 5% - the 95th percentile comes in at around $210K household income. That sort of income can give you a nice life, it's true - but it falls well short of rich.

The Romney's 2010 income was $21.6M - that's about 100 times more than the guys he says he's worried about. The bottom 5% make $10K or less. The 95th percentile household has an income only 20 times the 5th percentile. Mitt is 100 times the 95th. In fact, go on up to the 98th percentile and the household income is still only around $260K.

Mitt is a 1 percenter, but he is actually much more elite than that. He is up in the 0.1%.

Romney simply has no clue what it's like to be poor.

Back