Indisputable Proof Of Propaganda

I'll have to actually remember to watch it before I can really comment. But I will say I've heard several people whom I know personally are actual fans of his that didn't like this one. Dave is typically a master at walking the tightrope between sides, while having at least a chuckle. So I don't know for sure if he just cracked a joke a little too close to home for them, or if it really was a miss on his part this time.

I've not seen the whole thing yet, but the clips I saw were pretty damn funny. I've heard he does some Trump jokes too. As long as comedians are equal opportunity offenders, I'm fine with it.

A 99% Audience score is pretty amazing, especially when the critic score was a flat zero 2 days ago.

69982830_239979873579590_7955308613730304000_n.jpg

Ugh... Yeah, even before the political slant to her stand-up, I never really found Amy Schumer funny. At all. Her's is just a style I don't think resonates well. Add to it a message that doesn't resonate well, and... There ya go. lol I'm guessing the critics loved it because they were afraid of being called sexist if they didn't.

As for Dave... I did finally get to see most of Sticks and Stones. And I get why there's a split. Dave, has always had an excellent sense of timing and delivery. And that was the primary skill on display here. He went out and did an old-fashioned pre-politics stand-up routine. Not a commentary like his last two Netflix specials. Not a live Chappelle's Show. Just a plain old stand-up routine. It's not overly polished. It's definitely not politically correct. It's not concerned about any deeper messages. It's not really thought-provoking in any way. It's just some fairly fresh jokes delivered very well. Exactly the sort of thing stand-up fans love, and critics hate. Really, it's a normality I'd love to see us moving back toward in comedy.

Ugh... Yeah, even before the political slant to her stand-up, I never really found Amy Schumer funny. At all.

Pretty much no one does outside of the Liberal Media. The disconnect between "critics" and audience is getting so extreme, Rotten Tomatoes is considering getting rid of audience scores altogether, since it destroys their narrative. First they got rid of the "Want To See" score. Then they required a Fandango ticket purchase to leave an audience score. It still hasn't helped, so next step will be to simply remove audience score.

Can't have anything disputing their propaganda. Hell, read any formal reviews about Rambo and see the political slant they are pushing! Then see the scores side by side.

rambo.jpg

Schiff slammed for chalking up ‘disturbing’ fictional account of Trump-Ukraine call to ‘parody’

Trump calls on Adam Schiff to resign for allegedly lying to Congress

The low information sheeple will only remember what he said, and what was breathlessly reported. The "parody" claim a day later won't make your nightly news. In the end he DID lie to congress. What exactly happens when you lie to congress? Maybe we should ask Slick Willy.

ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NPR, PBS All Refused to Cover Abortionist Who Kept 2,246 Aborted Babies

Only Fox News cared about this revolting story. CNN gave it 30 seconds on a weekend, and The New York Times offered one story deep inside the paper on page A-22. ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NPR, PBS? The same networks that wailed for hours about the inhumanity of illegal migrant “kids in cages” had no interest in something a thousandfold more horrific.

At least USA Today’s editorial page asked us to evaluate the coverage and noted the lack of interest. The Washington Examiner pestered presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg for days to respond to the abortionist who performed his grisly business in the town he serves as mayor.

Who's ready to bet Rotten Tomatoes will try to "fix" this too?

batwoman.jpg

8% !!!!!

ABC News Airs U.S. Gun Range Video, Calling It a Syrian War Zone — Twice

ABC News has since released a statement in which it issued a correction and apology for the error.

“[W]e’ve taken down video that aired on World News Tonight Sunday and Good Morning America this morning that appeared to be from the Syrian border immediately after questions were raised about its accuracy. ABC News regrets the error,” a press representative for the network said.

Absolute horseshit, they knew EXACTLY what they were doing. They had to specifically edit out the observers and their cheering and clapping.

This is like saying Hitler invented the Big Lie. Pelosi is describing a known PR tactic (which has been used by both parties and private actors as well), and is not an admission.
Painting it like it is - is a smear/fake news. But that's OK. We already know we can't trust anyone - well, most of us know.

This is like saying Hitler invented the Big Lie. Pelosi is describing a known PR tactic (which has been used by both parties and private actors as well), and is not an admission.

Wrong, it is not possible to be used by both parties. Only one party is promoted by The Liberal Media.

Wrong, it is not possible to be used by both parties. Only one party is promoted by The Liberal Media.
The Cheney administration used it to start the war on Iraq. The biggest media companies are the MIC and CIA.

The Cheney administration used it to start the war on Iraq. The biggest media companies are the MIC and CIA.

Times have changed. Trump is a true outsider, and the deep state / Liberal Media is losing their shit.

This is a local friend of mine. I've blocked his name for privacy. This just happened.

untitled.png

Back