Indisputable Proof Of Propaganda

It's always more pronounced when you have direct experience of media lies inaccuracy. Al Jazeera this time:

Celtic fans pledge ‘unequivocal support’ for Palestine despite backlash

Fans of Scotland’s Celtic Football Club have pledged to continue their display of solidarity with the people of Palestine and “show the world that the club stands with the oppressed, not the oppressor” in the wake of Israel’s ongoing attacks on the besieged Gaza Strip and despite backlash from the club’s board.
--
snip
--
Celtic’s fierce local rival Rangers have, in turn, supported Israel whenever both teams have met in the Old Firm – local derby – fixture over the years.

The blue-and-white-kitted Glasgow club held a minute’s silence for the people killed in Israel ahead of their Premiership match last weekend.

The bit in bold is nonsense. I was at that game.
1. It was St. Mirren’s home game, not Rangers and not even in Glasgow.
2. There was a minute’s applause pre-match, not a minutes silence.
3. It was in memory of former St. Mirren player Frank McDougall. Nothing to do with what was going on in Israel and nothing to do with Rangers.

I'm used to the Scottish press spreading nonsense about Rangers but this is the first time I've noticed Al Jazeera doing so.

Remember when I told you about Joe Biden's own daughter essentially confirmed he molested her? James O'Keefe's house was raided by the FBI and the diary was seized? Remember the Liberal Media including Snopes ran cover saying it was unproven Russian disinformation so Brandon could "get elected"? Most people gladly swallowed the lie, calling anyone citing it as a "conspiracy theorist" or such?

Like everything else, time goes by and the sheeple forget the event even happened. Then low-key the conformations come out that yes indeed, the diary was indeed real and it's Brandon's daughter herself confirming everything, including that she was diddled.

'Was I molested. I think so': Snopes' update on Ashley Biden diary fact-check spells trouble for Joe Biden

--
Just as social media dutifully hid the Hunter Biden laptop story from the public ahead of the 2020 election, Politifact indicated that damning posts about the Democrat in the diary were flagged as misinformation.

Once again, the so-called misinformation of yesteryear has matured into the cold hard facts of today.

Proven​

Snopes has updated its fact-check page on the diary, confirming both that the diary belonged to Ashley Biden and that the president's daughter accused him of inappropriate behavior.

The page previously indicated that the claim that "a diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley, describes inappropriate actions toward her taken by the president when she was a child" was "unproven."

Up until this month, the Snopes entry indicated the claim was unproven because "the authenticity of this document or the images published by National File have not been confirmed."

Up until this month, the Snopes entry indicated the claim was unproven because "the authenticity of this document or the images published by National File have not been confirmed."

The fact-check outfit was compelled to change its tune after Ashley Biden, 42, once again confirmed the diary was hers in an April 8 letter to the judge overseeing Harris' case in New York.

"I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit," wrote Ashley Biden.

I'll never understand why so many people so desperately want to be lied to, then when pointed to FACTS they were lied to, they shrug their shoulders or just ignore it.

Brandon is a p3d0, just like his crackhead son. This also could have gone in the "Riddle Me This" thread.

Remember when I told you about Joe Biden's own daughter essentially confirmed he molested her?[...]
Brandon is a p3d0, just like his crackhead son. This also could have gone in the "Riddle Me This" thread.

When the laptop turned up I figured the story that Hunter was just out of it was plausible. Then when Ashley's diary showed up I was thinking "what's wrong with this family? The kids are all so out of it" but as things slowly go on I'm starting to think it's a cry for help. The kids look like they are trying to take the old man down. There is deep dissension and discord in that family. When Joe dies, if he doesn't take the kids with him, they will write books.

Back