John McAfee, truly suicide or was he "suicided" aka "Epstein'ed"?

redrumloa

Reaction score
Tim's OK, a bit long winded.

John McAfee's Wife Says He Would NOT Take His Own Life, Prison Guards SHOCKED As Narrative Breaks

Edward Snowden says WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange could be next after John McAfee's death

Former NSA advisor and data privacy advocate Edward Snowden tweeted on Wednesday that Wikileaks founder Julian Assange "could be next," after antivirus maker John McAfee was found dead in a prison in Spain on Wednesday. McAfee, who was 75, died by apparent suicide on Wednesday shortly after the hearing which allowed his extradition to the US on criminal tax evasion charges. Mc Afee’s lawyer Javier Villalba confirmed that he died by hanging.

Snowden, who lives in Russian exile, tweeted, “Europe should not extradite those accused of non-violent crimes to a court system so unfair - and prison system so cruel - that native-born defendants would rather die than become subject to it. Julian Assange could be next.” He further added, “Until the system is reformed, a moratorium should remain.”

Last edited:

Software Legend, Murder Suspect John McAfee’s Corpse Still In Morgue Year After Alleged Suicide

The corpse of pioneering software developer and suspected killer John McAfee remains unclaimed in a Spanish morgue a year after his passing while his family presses for answers in his mysterious death.

McAfee was awaiting extradition to the U.S. on tax evasion charges when he was found dead in a Barcelona prison cell. The 75-year-old developer created the first commercial anti-virus software, which bore his name, but led a bizarre life fueled by drugs and conspiracies, and was widely suspected of killing a neighbor on the tropical island where they lived.

“It’s difficult to put into words what life has been like this past year,” McAfee’s widow, Janice, tweeted Thursday.

McAfee had been jailed for eight months after being arrested in Spain following years on the lam from U.S. law enforcement. His death was deemed a suicide, but McAfee’s widow said he was not suicidal. She is circulating a petition to prompt Spanish authorities to release his body, according to Reuters.

McAfee’s survivors believe the autopsy that determined the mercurial mogul had killed himself was flawed, and sought more study of his body. A judge denied the request, and the family has appealed that ruling. Meanwhile, McAfee’s body remains in the morgue pending the resolution of the case.

McAfee, who ran for president on a third-party ticket in 2016 and 2020, sold his software company in 1994 for a reported $100 million. He reportedly lost nearly all of his fortune in the financial crisis of 2008, but kept enough to live a lavish lifestyle on the Belize island of Ambergris Caye. In 2012, Belize police announced he was a person of interest in the killing of American Gregory Faull, 52, who was shot to death in his home near McAfee’s. Faull had allegedly complained about McAfee’s dogs.

McAfee later told Wired he fled the island home out of fear for his own life – from whoever killed Faull, as well as local police.

“I thought maybe [whoever it was who shot Faull] were coming for me,” he told the magazine. “They mistook him for me. They got the wrong house. He’s dead. They killed him. It spooked me out.”

“Under no circumstances am I going to willingly talk to the police in this country. You can say I’m paranoid about it but they will kill me, there is no question.”

Back