Lectern alert!

He hasn't been in the news cycle over here or other sources i am exposed to regularly. Fox News wash bashing the guy this morning. They made him out to be a bit of a knob.

He hasn't been in the news cycle over here or other sources i am exposed to regularly. Fox News wash bashing the guy this morning. They made him out to be a bit of a knob.
Of course they did, now that he's toast. They also helped him in the door in the first place and told everyone he was the dog's bollox. And they'll be doing exactly the same with whomever they wish to take over. Best ignored.

Of course they did, now that he's toast. They also helped him in the door in the first place and told everyone he was the dog's bollox. And they'll be doing exactly the same with whomever they wish to take over. Best ignored.

You'd probably be surprised to know that Fox has lost the respect of a huge portion of its traditional audience. I've mentioned it here for a few years at least. They are seen as RINO frauds pretty widely.

You'd probably be surprised to know that Fox has lost the respect of a huge portion of its traditional audience. I've mentioned it here for a few years at least. They are seen as RINO frauds pretty widely.
Well, if more people are finally waking up to them, I suppose that's progress.

IMG-20220707-144418.jpg

This might qualify as irony if it wasn't so pathetically predictable.

FXEx544WQAA8cXc

Back