Limbaugh: Contraception advocate should post online sex videos

Because he insulted every woman - even the ones who didn't realize it.

So when Lisa Lampanelli makes fun of men's penis sizes, she is insulting all men? How about when Cecilia does it?

Queue Cecilia saying I must be insecure because I use this as an example of a double standard.

So when Lisa Lampanelli makes fun of men's penis sizes, she is insulting all men?

In what context? Keep in mind that Limbaugh went after a private individual over the course of several days and made around 70 remarks against this single person.

How about when Cecilia does it?

Queue Cecilia saying I must be insecure because I use this as an example of a double standard.

Actually I'd wager she'd complain about the fact that what... 9 pages in, we still haven't seen a like for like comparison being made.

So when Lisa Lampanelli makes fun of men's penis sizes, she is insulting all men?
Hmm. Insult comedienne. At least you know the agenda going in.
But, no, if she makes a penis size joke she isn't insulting ALL men. Rush's implication was that women who want birth control covered are sluts, and by implication women who use birth control are sluts. And he is a right wing "commentator" not a comedian - so we have some idea of his agenda going in as well.

Hmm. Insult comedienne. At least you know the agenda going in.
But, no, if she makes a penis size joke she isn't insulting ALL men. Rush's implication was that women who want birth control covered are sluts, and by implication women who use birth control are sluts. And he is a right wing "commentator" not a comedian - so we have some idea of his agenda going in as well.

I'm glad you explained that before I waded in with my not-quite-as-diplomatic response.

Rush's implication was that women who want birth control covered are sluts, and by implication women who use birth control are sluts.

The implication is that women who want their pimp daddy to buy them $1000 per year in contraceptives are sluts, because that buys about 27 condoms per day or 3 abortions per year.

The implication is that women who want their pimp daddy to buy them $1000 per year in contraceptives are sluts, because that buys about 27 condoms per day or 3 abortions per year.
You protect your opinion by refusing to listen. How droll. That which you have again presented is a parody. You do not win an argument by looking too stupid to know the difference between right and wrong, though you may feel like you are "winning". Is it really so hard to accept that you have been lied to by Rush? Is it really so important to martyr your own pride and honour to continue to defend him?

Maybe Sandra Fluke could take some lessons from Kim Kardashian, who only attended Santa Monica City College, ... at least for a few classes, but somehow still manages to be able to pay for her own contraceptives!

Kardashian ‘Can’t Sleep’ Tweet

It seems even Miss Kardashian has to budget, and was not able to buy the top this month however, but she does understand priorities, assets and budgeting.

I'm glad you explained that before I waded in with my not-quite-as-diplomatic response.
not to mention that Lisa Lampanelli is actually FUNNY, something that the women-hating rush has never been.

she's famous for, among other things, attending "roasts" where the comedians celebrate someone by "insulting" them. Sort of like Don Rickles. (who is the master). Lisa is more times than not the funniest performer there. She's hardworking and quite brilliant.

And she will make jokes about herself also.

re-reading red's comment about me I distinctly get the feeling I must have hit a nerve... hmmmmm

images

re-reading red's comment about me I distinctly get the feeling I must have hit a nerve... hmmmmm

You have insulted not only me, but every man in the country. I demand MSNBC give round the clock coverage and an Obama mandate for something or other!

im still a dick... i said cunt and no one chided me for it, nobody liked it either but i think it had to do with everyone understanding context... when rush says what he does... i know what he means... people like metalman confirm it... they are "dittoheads" who mouth the pastors claims of faith, raped by their own religion...spewing the vile splooge in the fervent hopes of becoming the ultimate ditto head fan type person thingy... i get what maher means when he says it too... with maher its intent is anger based humour as well... honestly i find none of it really "funny" or "entertaining"... i think comedy central roasts are reversing 1000 years of human progress racially and i find that offensive too... i dont like rev phelps... i think john allen is a punk for saying the world has been too hard on child molesters... but by the same token... i want them to shout it all out on the street and wherever as loud and proud as they want... someday i might wanna disagree with someone too and i wont like it if its labeled hate speech or a crime... after all, what if it turns out to be true? when i first came back from the pre war war where we established our foothold for invasion, i told the va that i felt i had been duped into committing a war crime and that we had been lied into participation. ever the ones to provide comfort to returning soldiers with high enuff clearances to actually know things they decided i needed medication.i was assured herbert walker was far too noble a man to do something like that. point is... i said unpleasant things that people didnt want to hear... and there ended up being two viewpoints as to what was wrong with me... crazy or insightful... tried the crazy shoes... they bound my toes and were uncomfortable... so i wear the ones that fit just right now... like beacons we are... all shouting our hatred of the haters of other than our thought... gawd what a pitious and pious lot we are... fortunately, like marbles spilled into a fishbowl we settle it all out... and not by huge violent shock, but rather low level vibrations... we must allow speech we dont agree with in order that we might avoid one another until the dominance of the universe and omnipotence of ordered design is allowed to play out. its part of the weeding out process. the phelpsies are but one branch... not all bear fruit... none bear fruit forever if ignored and allowed to wither and die...

7 Ways Citizens Are Using Humor and Creativity to Protest Injustice

did i predict it??

2. A sex strike for reproductive rights

The sex strike is an idea that's been around at least since Aristophanes wrote Lysistrata. But in recent years, such actions have caught on again. For instance, last year women in the town of Barbacoas, Colombia, launched a "crossed legs" movement, forgoing all sexual activity until officials agreed to build a safe, direct road to their town. Whereas hunger strikes and other protests had failed to get results, the sex strike worked.

It's with that context in mind that a group of reproductive rights activists recently announced a somewhat more tongue-in-cheek action with the tagline, "If our reproductive choices are denied, so are yours."
I say the ban is not long enough

In case anyone thought people forgot about this topic here's a really well written article on the fat women-fearing douche and why he's emotionally crippled. Don't let my fun with vocabulary spoil your experience reading. It's really nicely presented:

http://www.politicususa.com/rush-limbaugh-manhood/

Back