Math error

C-jBen9UQAAoj-x.jpg

Pessimists observe the sock as missing
optimists discover an extra sock.

Q) why were rubber band pistols confiscated from the students in algebra class ?

A) because they were weapons of math disruption.

I called in to my local radio station this morning for one of those call- in concert ticket give away contests

When they answered the phone they said "Congradulations! You're the winning caller!" "all you have to do is answer the following question correctly and you'll win our ticket give away"

"It's a math question, are you feeling confident ?"

"I have a degree in engineering and I'm very good at Math" I proudly replied

"OK then, lets spin the prize wheel and see which concert you'll be playing for"
Spinning the wheel, round and round it goes
WOW! you're playing for VIP concert tickets and a back stage pass to a Justin Bieber Concert! all you have to do is answer the following question correctly

What is 2 +2 ??

"22" I replied

I called in to my local radio station this morning for one of those call- in concert ticket give away contests

When they answered the phone they said "Congradulations! You're the winning caller!" "all you have to do is answer the following question correctly and you'll win our ticket give away"

"It's a math question, are you feeling confident ?"

"I have a degree in engineering and I'm very good at Math" I proudly replied

"OK then, lets spin the prize wheel and see which concert you'll be playing for"
Spinning the wheel, round and round it goes
WOW! you're playing for VIP concert tickets and a back stage pass to a Justin Bieber Concert! all you have to do is answer the following question correctly

What is 2 +2 ??

"22" I replied
What is 1+1=?

A window!

DEiXJzgUAAArDgQ.jpg

therefor the key to being good at math is gluttony

∫ f(x) dx = apple

f(x) = apple tree

dx= apple seed

Last edited:
DGqK_KeXgAAgz_U.jpg

"Schrodinger's butter... we guarantee that in one quantum reality or another, you're going to love it."

the initial state of the box was "has butter", however if box rotated orthogonally 90°, the box will have "NO butter."

It simultaneously is and isn't butter.

Back