Matt Gaetz, extortion victim or creeper?

redrumloa

Reaction score
It's looking more and more like extortion victim.

Matt Gaetz Scandal ERUPTS, Leaked Texts Indicate GOP Rep IS Being Extorted By Ex Federal Prosecutor​

Extortion or failing to Keep the tool in the tool belt?

definitely Creep.
He's exactly the same kind of 'my sh*t doesn't stink' kind of privileged rich brat who has had everything handed to him by his rich daddy his whole useless life that I avoided in College.
He's a sexist pig who brags about who he's banged, showing photos of unclothed women to fellow congressmen as if he a 13 year old virgin.
His buddy (who has been under investigation since last year) may be about to flip. We will see what happens after that.

Daily Beast going with the latter:

Gaetz Paid Accused Sex Trafficker

I was originally going to post about this in the Q thread and didn't get around to it.
Regardless of whether it turns out to be true or not, this story is great little insight into the mind of your average Qanon nutter. So much so it almost sums the whole Qanon nut-farm up:
Someone who they don't agree with spotted wearing a medical boot? Indisputable proof of sex trafficking and paedophilia.
Someone who they do agree with caught up in actual sex trafficking and paedophilia allegations? Indisputable proof of deep state cabal setup.
:lol:

Someone who they don't agree with spotted wearing a medical boot? Indisputable proof of sex trafficking and paedophilia.
Someone who they do agree with caught up in actual sex trafficking and paedophilia allegations? Indisputable proof of deep state cabal setup.
:lol:
That's pretty much how it looks when you compare Gaetz and Hunter Biden

That's pretty much how it looks when you compare Gaetz and Hunter Biden
Really? Which one was spotted wearing the medical boot?

-EDIT-
I just did a quick Google search for "Hunter Biden medical boot" and it returned loads of hits but they're all for his dad, Joe, rather than Hunter.
Perhaps that's who you meant, in which case I tend to agree. ;)

Last edited:
Really? Which one was spotted wearing the medical boot?

-EDIT-
I just did a quick Google search for "Hunter Biden medical boot" and it returned loads of hits but they're all for his dad, Joe, rather than Hunter.
Perhaps that's who you meant, in which case I tend to agree. ;)
Hunter Biden lost control of video of himself with prostitutes and having sex with potentially underage Chinese girls.

Hunter Biden lost control of video of himself with prostitutes and having sex with potentially underage Chinese girls.
I'm guessing that's the bit you think compares to this:
What I'm not getting is the juxtaposition with this:

Twitter Permanently Blacklists James O’Keefe After CNN Expose

Project Veritas posted the first of a series of undercover videos exposing CNN technical director Charlie Chester yesterday.

In the first video, Chester admits that CNN’s negative coverage of unproven allegations against Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) is “propaganda” because Gaetz is a “problem for the Democrats.”

“It would be great for the Democratic party to get him out. So we’re going to keep running those stories to keep hurting him,” continues Chester.

Matt Gaetz, extortion victim or creeper?​

What's with the false dichotomy?

He can be a creep and an extortion victim. In fact, many people in history became extortion victims specifically because they were creeps and someone found out.

What's with the false dichotomy?

He can be a creep and an extortion victim. In fact, many people in history became extortion victims specifically because they were creeps and someone found out.
An example of such was dramatised by the wonderful Black Mirror.

Back