Moved: Saudi Arabia Butchering Journalists

redrumloa

Reaction score
Moved.
EXCLUSIVE: Jamal Khashoggi 'dragged from consulate office, killed and dismembered'

Jamal Khashoggi was dragged from the consul general's office inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul last Tuesday before he was brutally murdered by two men who cut up his body, sources close to the investigation have told Middle East Eye.

Turkish officials say they know when and where in the building the veteran Saudi journalist was killed and are considering whether to dig up the consul-general's garden to see whether his remains are buried there.

Khashoggi, 59, has been missing since last Tuesday when he entered the consulate to obtain paperwork so he could remarry, and has not been seen since.

Saudi officials have strongly denied any involvement in his disappearance and say that he left the consulate soon after arriving. However they have not presented any evidence to corroborate their claim and say that video cameras at the consolate were not recording at the time.

TORTURED TO DEATH: Missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi was ‘chopped into pieces while still ALIVE in horrifying seven-minute execution’
A source claims to have heard a recording capturing the moment he was dragged into a study and surgically dismembered

MISSING journalist Jamal Khashoggi was chopped into pieces while ALIVE in a horrifying seven-minute execution, it's reported.

His murderers are reported to have listened to music on their headphones while surgically dismembering his body.

Evidence suggests the 59-year-old regime critic was tortured to death, dismembered and smuggled out

A source claims to have heard a recording from the writer's Apple Watch capturing the moment he was allegedly dragged into a study and butchered.

The anonymous source said Khashoggi - a Saudi journalist based in the US - can be heard screaming as he's dragged from the Consul General’s office to a desk in next door study.

They claim the consul was taken out of the room before Khashoggi was "injected with an unknown drug".

The source told the Middle East Eye: "There was no attempt to interrogate him. They had come to kill him."

They also said that the 52-year-old's cries and screams were heard by witnesses downstairs before his body was "cut into pieces".

It comes as a Turkish official claimed there was evidence Khashoggi had been tortured to death, "cut into pieces" and smuggled out.

His murderers are reported to have listened to music on their headphones while dismembering his body.

The high-level dignitary, who didn't want to be named, said that police found "certain evidence" of Khashoggi's slaying at the consulate, without elaborating.

"but they're spending $110 billion on military equipment and on things that create jobs, like jobs and others, for this country. I don't like the concept of stopping an investment of $110 billion into the United States. Because you know what they're going to do? They're going to take that money and spend it in Russia or China, or someplace else."

Priorities. ;)

23orb-jumbo.jpg

"but they're spending $110 billion on military equipment and on things that create jobs, like jobs and others, for this country. I don't like the concept of stopping an investment of $110 billion into the United States. Because you know what they're going to do? They're going to take that money and spend it in Russia or China, or someplace else."

Priorities. ;)

Yeah, and? Hillary Clinton murdered Seth Rich, and that is only the most recent known example. The UK hasn't stopped trading with the US.

Kim Dotcom tweeted:

Seth was @Wikileaks DNC source.
Seth was killed for that reason.
Seth is one of many Clinton victims.
Seth is a hero for preventing Clinton.

It looks like we'll find out soon enough who was responsible. Sanctions may happen. Trump is correct. If we pull out, Russia/China will immediately fill the void. How does that harm Saudi Arabia?

-Edit-
I don't like Saudi Arabia. I don't think they are an ally.

Last edited:
Yeah, and?

Merely pointing out that a "butchered journalist" here or there won't bother Mr. Trump (or, indeed, anyone else in either the USA or UK governments) in the slightest, provided the dollars keep rolling in.

It is not the priority in this equation.

I don't like Saudi Arabia. I don't think they are an ally.

It doesn't really matter what you or I think, Saudi Arabia is an ally.

Merely pointing out that a "butchered journalist" here or there won't bother Mr. Trump (or, indeed, anyone else in either the USA or UK governments) in the slightest, provided the dollars keep rolling in.

It is not the priority in this equation.

It's a shit situation. I don't think the US should be selling arms to any rogue/primitive nation. Geopolitics is the sh*ts. If the US pulls out here, Russia and/or China would immediately fill the void. I don't think anyone wants even more Russian influence in middle east politics.

It doesn't really matter what you or I think, Saudi Arabia is an ally.

At least it is Trump and not Obama.

obama-bowing-to-saudi-king.jpg

I also hate to compare the US to Saudi Arabia, but here we are. The US is an ally to many countries, yet any time a journalist or whistleblower gets murdered, no one says a word. Seth Rich was murdered and we know who murdered him.

At least it is Trump and not Obama.

Meet the new boss...

Anyway, whilst we don't know for sure that Trump is in favour of butchering journalists, he confirmed today he's absolutely in favour assaulting them:
"I heard that he body-slammed a reporter. This was the day of the election or just before, and I thought, ‘Oh, this is terrible! He’s going to lose the election.’”

Trump continued: “And then I said, ‘Wait a minute, I know Montana pretty well, I think it might help him.’ And it did.”

The line prompted another massive cheer from the Montana crowd.

The US president finished his account of the physical assault by saying of Gianforte: “He’s a great guy. Tough cookie.”

US editor, John Mulholland, said: “The president of the United States tonight applauded the assault on an American journalist who works for the Guardian. To celebrate an attack on a journalist who was simply doing his job is an attack on the first amendment by someone who has taken an oath to defend it.

“In the aftermath of the murder of Jamal Khashoggi, it runs the risk of inviting other assaults on journalists both here and across the world where they often face far greater threats. We hope decent people will denounce these comments and that the president will see fit to apologize for them.”

What a time to be alive.

All we know for sure is that we don't know anything for sure.

All we know for sure is that we don't know anything for sure.
Hmmm... I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to say we know for sure that Jamal Khashoggi was killed in the Saudi consulate.

Hmmm... I don't think it would be too much of a stretch to say we know for sure that Jamal Khashoggi was killed in the Saudi consulate.

I think he was being sarcastic.

I think he was being sarcastic.
Sarcastic? More like hyperbolic.We know some things and we may even learn in general terms what happened (some guy is dead) but I doubt that we will come to know what really happened as in the whole politics behind it. Someone did something, all sides with an interest will tell the story the way they want it to turn out, the power structure will change depending on who has the winning narrative and that narrative will become the truth and we'll all move on. Somewhere in the dusty stacks of an academic library in the future people will dig through the archives and piece together some interesting theories that will show the whole episode in new light (the academics will disagree with each other, probably) and the world will be none the wiser in the end because who has time for academics?
The prince himself would know if he ordered this, or he may be able to guess whether it was a case of "Who will rid me of this turbulent priest?". The operatives who did it will know that they did it, but they may not know who they were working for. A rival prince maybe? Some faction in Turkey? The CIA? The SVR (KGB)? Turkey and Saudi Arabia are the corner stones of the region and both the US and Russian Federation are interested in rearranging the foundations. Even internally the US is divided and the House of Saud is too. I feel that the Russian and Turkish leadership have a firmer grip on their internals but even there, there must be some opportunists.
We can't even know if the level of surveillance that is bringing evidence to light is just par for the course for Turkey's surveillance of the Saudi Embassy, or of Khashoggi, or if they knew or suspected something was going down or whether they had a hand in it going down (to the extent that they give the impression that he might be a problem for them too and they'd happily turn a blind eye but - surprise!!!)
Turkey has made extremely strong claims of knowledge about what happened in the embassy, and the stories from the Prince's people seems to indicate that they completely underestimated the level of surveillance the embassy was under and, perhaps, the Turkish penetration of their embassy. Was it done on the Price';s order? Was it done on the Prince's hint? Was it done by a rogue hoping to impress the Prince? Was it done by a turncoat who was working to solve two of someone else's problems at once? Had Khashoggi past his sell-by date and become someone who would be more useful as a martyr than as a living asset? These are all calculations that are beyond me, and beyond the interests of anyone involved in raising. It may be exactly what it looks like, but if it wasn't there would be no "good" reason to tell us.

[QUOTE="FluffyMcDeath, post: 95853, member: 26" "Who will rid me of this turbulent priest?". [/QUOTE]

220px-Thomas_Becket_Murder.JPG

William de Tracy and his accomplices Reginald Fitzurse, Hugh de Morville and Richard le Breton fled to Scotland after murdering Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury

Khashoggi BOMBSHELL: Britain 'KNEW of kidnap plot and BEGGED Saudi Arabia to abort plans'

MURDERED journalist Jamal Khashoggi was about to disclose details of Saudi Arabia’s use of chemical weapons in Yemen, sources close to him said last night. The revelations come as separate intelligence sources disclosed that Britain had first been made aware of a plot a full three weeks before he walked into the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

Intercepts by GCHQ of internal communications by the kingdom’s General Intelligence Directorate revealed orders by a “member of the royal circle” to abduct the troublesome journalist and take him back to Saudi Arabia.

The orders, intelligence sources say, did not emanate directly from de facto ruler Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, and it is not known if he was aware of them.

Though they commanded that Khashoggi should be abducted and taken back to Riyadh, they “left the door open” for other actions should the journalist prove to be troublesome, sources said.

Last week Saudi Arabia’s Attorney General confirmed that the murder had been premeditated - in contrast to initial official explanations that Khashoggi had been killed after a fight broke out.

“The suspects in the incident had committed their act with a premeditated intention,” he said.

Back