• Volkswagen Golf GTI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mini Cooper S

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

adz

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
I am currently in the market for a new car. I have two in mind and having test driven both, I cannot make my mind up. The cars in question here are the Volkswagen Golf GTI and the Mini Cooper S. The Golf has more features and is a tad faster on the 0-100km/h sprint, but the Mini handles like a dream, when cornering, it just wants more and more. I'm really stuck here, anybody out there care to shed some light?

I am currently in the market for a new car. I have two in mind and having test driven both, I cannot make my mind up. The cars in question here are the Volkswagen Golf GTI and the Mini Cooper S. The Golf has more features and is a tad faster on the 0-100km/h sprint, but the Mini handles like a dream, when cornering, it just wants more and more. I'm really stuck here, anybody out there care to shed some light?

As a proud Golf TDI owner, I must suggest you get the Golf.

-Edit- spelling, grammer etc etc.

redrumloa said:
As a proud Golf TDI I must suggest you get the Golf.
You're a Golf TDI?!? Wow. I always knew there was something strange about you, but I never woulda guessed that you're a car!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:-D

- Mike

redrumloa said:
You're a Golf TDI?!? Wow. I always knew there was something strange about you, but I never woulda guessed that you're a car!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

- Mike

redrumloa said:

- Mike

redrumloa said:

- Mike

redrumloa said:

- Mike

redrumloa said:

- Mike

Glaucus said:
redrumloa said:

- Mike

:lol:

Damn I type bad, edit bad and proof read bad! Gotta go back and edit!

Glaucus said:
redrumloa said:

- Mike

:lol:

Damn I type bad, edit bad and proof read bad! Gotta go back and edit!

Back