New liberal talk show host for MSNBC

Fade said:
You would think that a wife beater and somebody that has been in that many bar fights would be able to do a talk show without losing his temper.
Never heard this wife beater thing. What year was he convincted? What state?

Ed Schultz has some decent points. If one likes the presenting style of Rush they'll likely like Schultz. The difference is one is conservative and one liberal.

Though for the gun fans here Ed hunts, fishes, and promotes gun ownership....

faethor said
"Though for the gun fans here Ed hunts, fishes, and promotes gun ownership."
----------------------------

Yeah, he seems to be a better shot than the old VP Cheney, as Shultz shot and killed his own dog on one of his hunting trips. :slingshot:

Fade said:
Yeah, he seems to be a better shot than the old VP Cheney, as Shultz shot and killed his own dog on one of his hunting trips.
Really? Again I'm not a big fan I've tuned into him occassionally.

While you're digging up the year and state of his convinction for wife beating can you do us a favor and see if you find a newspaper article or report of the supposed dog shooting?

Again I don't know him well perhaps he did. But, certainly we'll be thankful if you show us some credible evidence.

Fade said:
Yeah, he seems to be a better shot than the old VP Cheney, as Shultz shot and killed his own dog on one of his hunting trips. :slingshot:

How the heck does this sort of thing happen? We all know Cheney was probably drunk, sad to say. But this guy shooting his dog, what's his excuse?

redrumloa said:
How the heck does this sort of thing happen? We all know Cheney was probably drunk, sad to say. But this guy shooting his dog, what's his excuse?

Who cares? No, really, who cares in the least? He isn't anybody. It's not like he's running the country like Cheney was. He's a loud mouth radio guy. What is the point in even talking about the guy. You complain about Obama taking pot shots at Rush and just handing him more influence and power and here you go doing the same against someone who is even less substantial. Seriously, is there nothing going on in the world right now that might be a teensy bit more important. Hmm?

FluffyMcDeath said:
Who cares? No, really, who cares in the least? He isn't anybody. It's not like he's running the country like Cheney was. He's a loud mouth radio guy. What is the point in even talking about the guy. You complain about Obama taking pot shots at Rush and just handing him more influence and power and here you go doing the same against someone who is even less substantial. Seriously, is there nothing going on in the world right now that might be a teensy bit more important. Hmm?

Your glasses may need adjusted Fluffy. I didn't start this thread, i am just replying to something that struck me funny.

redrumloa said:
Your glasses may need adjusted Fluffy. I didn't start this thread, i am just replying to something that struck me funny.

Hunters shooting their dogs is not that unusual. Hunters shooting each other is rather more common than it should be too. What's a bit more unusual is stuff like hunting dog shoots owner in leg or dog kills shoots owner to death. Then there's hunter shoots someone elses dog and hunter shoots dog so dog owner shoots hunter and hunter kills toddler and, bizzarely, hunter kills llama thinking it's an elk.

Hunter shoots judge in the face and judge apologiezes is still a much better story. If the story wasn't almost 2 decades old and Ed Schultz actually WAS somebody, it might matter but he isn't and it doesn't.

Back