Obama got played like a fiddle, a national embarassment!

redrumloa

Reaction score
No links, you now what happened. Chavez played up for the camera, shaking hands with Obama and handing him his book (with cover facing out for the camera). A book which bashes the USA with lies and hald truths. Commie Chavez made the president of the United States look like a 2bit chump.

Pretty sad... :oops:

redrumloa said:
Chavez made the president of the United States look like a 2bit chump.

I guess you missed it when he did that with your previous president on numerous occassions?

Funnily enough, I know nothing of this (non?)incident.

Your gossamer-veiled desperation for Obama to fail is palpable and quite amusing.

BTW, it wasn't a book by Chavez, just a book Chavez thought particularly politically important, one that informs his policies.

Chavez obviously realizes he needs to make serious diplomatic efforts and it's encouraging to see that he thinks he may have a partner here.

Of course, in a sane world the US and Venezuela would just agree to get along, they have no intrinsic reason not to - except several US corporations own large bits of Venezuela and US corporations hate being told what to do, even by the US government. Fortunately for them, they also own the US government, and Chavez will likely learn that they own Obama too.

Robert said:
Funnily enough, I know nothing of this (non?)incident.

For your reading pleasure. It took a few days to catch him but Barack is beginning to get a little heat from the incident in question.

I actually feel sorry for him at the moment. He is clearly in over his head (IMO).

Regards,
Ltstanfo

from the article:
"This is a person who is one of the most anti-American leaders in the entire world," Ensign said on "State of the Union." "He is a brutal dictator, and human rights violations are very, very prevalent in Venezuela. And you have to be careful."

I find this hilarious. First off, Bush was openly close with the Saudi royals - and Saudi Arabia is well documented as being of the most oppressive and brutal regimes out there. Then there's China, which violates human rights constantly and yet is given preferred trading partner treatment. Meanwhile, Obama shakes Chavez's hand and all of a sudden he's supporting a brutal dictator. Give me a break.

Robert said:
redrumloa said:
Chavez made the president of the United States look like a 2bit chump.

I guess you missed it when he did that with your previous president on numerous occassions?

He didn't play Bush, he stood on US soil and called the president of the united states "The Devil". Bush didn't get punked for a photo-op by Chavez. For all of Bush's shortcomings, he knew enough about foreign policy to treat 2bit commie dictators like they need to be treated. Obama OTOH got played for a chump, he is obviously naive and incompetent.

Your gossamer-veiled desperation for Obama to fail is palpable and quite amusing.

Your gossamer-veiled desperation for people to be cheerleaders for "Teh Leader" palpable and quite amusing. Come now Robert, this is not "American Idol US President Edition", this is the future of my country at jeopardy. I'm not going to pull punches because it offends some people.

Obama's actions are inflicting serious damage to the USA, me pointing it out has nothing to do with me "wanting him to fail". That is a eye rolling, ridiculous assumption. If I see a man putting a gun in his mouth and I tell him not to do it since it will result in death, does that mean I am desperate for that man to die?

this thread is cracking me up!

:roflmao:

redrumloa said:
No links, you now what happened. Chavez played up for the camera, shaking hands with Obama and handing him his book (with cover facing out for the camera). A book which bashes the USA with lies and hald truths. Commie Chavez made the president of the United States look like a 2bit chump.

Pretty sad... :oops:
Hugo's recommended reading

And if you missed it ...
Obama greets comrade Ortega

Back