Obama/Soros/UN/Deep State/Globalism/Shadow Government/Elites

2008:
"UN Agenda 21 is a conspiracy theory you idiot!"

2018:
Oregon to Consider Statewide Ban of Single-Family Zoning

That headline is all sorts of misleading.

Specifically, the legislation "would require cities larger than 10,000 people to allow up to four homes to be built on land currently zoned exclusively for single-family housing." Also, as currently conceived, the legislation "sets a deadline of 16 months for cities to come up with a plan to allow for duplexes, triplex, quads as well as so-called housing 'clusters.'"

So what it's saying is that you can't ban people building multiple domestic structures or building duplexes through quads.

Not anything that they have to, or you can't build a single family home.

My worry would be the rest of the infrastructure in the area. Were those subs designed to have that much water draw? That much sewage? That much electrical? That much traffic? While allowing people to build more houses and multiple family houses is a good idea... This could make things pretty miserable for everyone if it isn't handled correctly.

The Financial Times named billionaire financier George Soros person of the year Wednesday for being a “standard bearer for liberal democracy” and an opponent of Europe’s growing populist movement.

FT honored Soros partially because of his outspoken opposition to populism and support of open societies.

This is one of those times we really need a thanks, but this absolutely sucks button. I simply can't bring myself to click like. What a fricken' joke. Soros for Democracy. When did the Financial Times become the Onion?

This is one of those times we really need a thanks, but this absolutely sucks button. I simply can't bring myself to click like. What a fricken' joke. Soros for Democracy. When did the Financial Times become the Onion?

At this point is seems they are just trolling us, with "us" being the 99%'ers. I'm not a fan of that term, but I guess it applies here. Maybe better to say trolling the non-"Elites".

Hungary Hits Back at FT: Soros an ‘Enemy of Democracy’, Not ‘Person of the Year’

Hungary’s conservative-populist government, which shares a mutual antipathy with the 88-year-old plutocrat on the subject of mass migration — opposed by Budapest, encouraged by Soros — has offered an assessment very much to the contrary, observing: “To the Financial Times, he’s Person of the Year, but to many ordinary citizens, Soros is an enemy of their democracy.”

“To the FT, Soros is a philanthropist, period… the charitable, selfless kind,” wrote government spokesman Dr Zoltán Kovács, describing the financier as the newspaper’s “Achilles’ heel”.

“The FT and much of the liberal, mainstream media just cannot talk in any depth about Soros as the ambitious political actor that he is, a man with an ideologically-driven agenda who puts money behind people and causes that are highly political in nature. He talks and writes candidly himself about his political schemes, plots for which he has zero political mandate,” the Hungarian observed.

“The irony here? The ‘standard bearer of liberal democracy’ funds political movements to undermine democratically elected governments and decisions – like Brexit – taken by popular referendum.”

The purge is complete.

Twitter bans Alex Jones and InfoWars

Hitler would be so proud his ideals live on in the Democrat Party.

nazi-books-burning.jpg

Blacklisted: 7 Notable Twitter Bans in 2018

“They did exactly what I said they would do. They came for Alex Jones first because he’s a nut job and they wanted to see how the right would react. They got him and I knew they were coming for me,” he proclaimed. “And they will come for you too.”

Cramer is not right wing.

CNBC’s Jim Cramer: We Need the Fed to ‘Shut Up’ — I Don’t Trust Jay Powell at All

Thursday on CNBC’s “Mad Money,” host Jim Cramer said he did not trust the current Federal Reserve chairman, Jerome “Jay” Powell.

Discussing the volatility in the stock market, Cramer said, “I need the Fed to shut up. I don’t trust the Fed at all. I don’t trust Jay Powell at all. Jay said everything that caused a tremendous selloff. You have to got to start recognizing how powerful his words are.”

He continued, “He took the president by surprise in a way that was really brutal. He took Congress by surprise. Jay has to start thinking, ‘I have these monthly meetings, a great time to talk about what I see in the economy, not about the forecast.’ He did the country a great disservice. I think he has to start thinking about how powerful his words are.”

He added, “He has to start recognizing we are in an unchartered territory. It’s a good time to be quiet. I think being quiet and being sensible and tempering your comments and not speculating about how many rate hikes you have, those are prudent things. The Fed is confusing recklessness with prudent. It’s an extraordinary time.”

The fact that they’re unsure whether to air the President’s address to the nation tells you everything you need to know about the Establishment Media.

TV Networks Consider Not Airing Trump’s Border Security Address

Several major television networks are apparently unsure whether or not to air President Trump’s live address to the nation on border security Tuesday due to concern over what he will say.

It's not their business to be the gatekeeper of words coming out of a duly elected president's mouth. If you still don't believe the Liberal Media is nothing more than Soros propaganda outlets, you are beyond help.

Argentinian President Claims Former Obama Official Asked The Country To Provide Iran With Nuclear Fuel

During a 45-minute speech, Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner claimed that in 2010 a former Obama administration official asked Argentina to “provide the Islamic Republic of Iran with nuclear fuel” under the control of the International Atomic Energy Agency.

According to Kirchner, Gary Samone, who was the White House Coordinator for Arms Control and Weapons of Mass Destruction at the time, visited Argentina in the hopes of convincing them to provide reactor fuel. When the Argentine Minister of Foreign Affairs asked for the request in writing, they never heard from Samone again.

Anyone still want to deny that Obama was a foreign agent? From 2015, but we seemed to have missed it.

FBI Notes on Clinton Emails Go Missing

The FBI claims that notes from an August 2015 meeting with the Intelligence Community Inspector General about Hillary Clinton’s email server are “missing” and the CD containing notes from this meeting is likely “damaged” irreparably.

Indeed.

It is rather frightening though that sh*t-posting over there gets you thrown in jail.
So Dankula is currently having a bit of fun with a wee story that happened here over the weekend:
This is about as succinct a summary as I can find:
There's a lot more to it than that and the back story and details are also interesting. Having said that, I do have a dog in this race so perhaps not of interest to anyone else on here. I'm a long-time subscriber (over a decade) to the podcast in question and am friendly with some of the folk involved.
Watching these hubristic, self-righteous, hypocritical tabloid wankers being hoist by their own petard over the weekend was jolly good entertainment. And the exposé is still going on, probably for at least another few days.

This is the biggest "newspaper" in Scotland. The rest of the press have so far completely ignored the story. Probably too busy deleting old Tweets.

So Dankula is currently having a bit of fun with a wee story that happened here over the weekend:
And now the fallout has reached the Daily Beast! :lol:

Scotland Ditches COVID Ad Star After The Daily Beast Uncovers Shocking Racist Tweets

I know schadenfreude is not a good look but this has backfired spectacularly.
Those wankers at the Record set out to destroy careers. They've certainly managed that but probably not the careers they were targeting. They certainly were't after "national treasure" Godley. Well, bollox to the the lot of them. They made the rules and this is the game they wanted to play.

Interesting the Beast are claiming credit for "uncovering" the old Tweets. Utter horsefeathers. Her Tweets, along with literally thousands of others from journalists, politicians and Scottish government luvvies, have been mined and highlighted by an army of Rangers fans over the the last week as a direct retaliation to the hit-piece outlined in the previous post.
Having said that, I'm delighted they've picked it up and brought it to a US audience.
As for Godley, she got famous in Scotland off the back of this picture:
1500x500

Well...

Last edited:
And now the fallout has reached the Daily Beast! :lol:
Most of you know my feelings on Tommy Robinson but I can't really blame him for jumping on this bandwagon and having a laugh at her hypocrisy:

The hilarious "butterfly effect" side to all of this is that if Celtic hadn't lost to Rangers the previous Sunday it's almost certain that none of this would have happened.

Back