Oh - he LIKES to spank her.

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Spanking is a family value. And that's not all - how many affairs should a married man have at the same time? At least two, of course. That's a family value as well.

Only think that you shouldn't do is brag about it near a microphone!!!!

Coz if you do, you might have to resign.

Oh, but he has regrets:
"I deeply regret the comments I made in what I believed to be a private conversation,"

Sleeping around on his wife, stumphing the women her works with - no, not a bit: but TALKING about it!!! That's a regret.

Yup. Definitely "Lizard's Lounge" kinda stuff..

Might be politics as the Republican was sleeping with a lobbiest for the energy industry. Gifts to government officals are taxable. What's the going rate of a prostitute in CA? :roflmao:

A Republican in California? :lol:

But seriously though, this guy needs to be thrown out of government.

redrumloa said:
But seriously though, this guy needs to be thrown out of government.

Why?

Hypocrisy and spanking seem to be almost requirements for the job!

In other Republican news (sort of), good old Charlie "Taxes will fall like a rock" Crist...

Oops! Fla. Gov. Crist in recording directs parents of uninsured kids to call phone sex line

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/nation ... 0305.story

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Oops! In an embarrassing blunder, Gov. Charlie Crist mistakenly directed parents of uninsured children to call a toll-free sex line.

People calling the governor's office heard an on-hold recording of Crist promoting the toll-free Florida KidCare line. Except two numbers were transposed.

Anyone calling the number Crist gave out was told to call another number. The recording on that second phone number begins, "Hey there sexy guys" and says the caller can have a more graphic conversation with a woman for $2.99 a minute.

The Palm Beach Post discovered the mistake. Crist quickly fixed it.

:lol:

Back