On the subject of Joseph R. Biden

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been posting on twitter a lot as of late (@segwayne) (a lot for me / posting on twitter is something I never thought I'd say)..

It dawns on me that there really aren't any Biden supporters. There are simply never Trumpers out there. Whenever I ask anyone why they would support Biden, it inevitably bakes down to "he's not Trump" no matter what they try and pretend to like about Biden.

I've been posting on twitter a lot as of late (@segwayne) (a lot for me / posting on twitter is something I never thought I'd say)..
Just gave you a follow.
It dawns on me that there really aren't any Biden supporters. There are simply never Trumpers out there. Whenever I ask anyone why they would support Biden, it inevitably bakes down to "he's not Trump" no matter what they try and pretend to like about Biden.
TBF, for a lot of people (and if I had a vote, I'd probably be one of them) that's how Trump got in - he wasn't Hillary. If Biden wins again, it'll be because he isn't Trump.

Just gave you a follow.

TBF, for a lot of people (and if I had a vote, I'd probably be one of them) that's how Trump got in - he wasn't Hillary. If Biden wins again, it'll be because he isn't Trump.

Trump was the only president in our lifetime to not start a new war. Biden (or rather his caretakers) is the BFF of the global warmongers.

Trump was the only president in our lifetime to not start a new war. Biden (or rather his caretakers) is the BFF of the global warmongers.
Don't get me wrong. Policy wise, I'm 5x5 on Trump's side. He is simply too divisive a person, and as you've pointed out before, a horrible human being, to fix things even beyond another four years.

Back