Paris and White Haired Old Dude

Newt Says...
Gingrich said:
Well, I got a very funny e-mail from a retired military officer in Tampa who pointed out that most tire inflation is done at service stations and you pay for it. And it’s actually a higher profit margin than selling gasoline. So Sen. Obama was urging you to go out and enrich Big Oil by inflating your tires instead of buying gas.
Amusing claims from Republican Newt? Never. :lol:

Of course 'Big Oil' doesn't make money as they don't make the air. The local station may make the money but those are typically, at least here, owned by local individuals not by Big Oil companies. Also it seems Tampa has hired people to inflate your tires. Great for them if they can make a buck at it. It's always DIY here. I'd say around 1/2 the stations the air is still free.

Republican Arnold said:
you can reduce your fuel costs by more than 15%. And I am talking about simple things, like proper tire pressure, avoiding rapid starts and stops, and keeping your engine tuned.”

Newt Says...
Gingrich said:
Well, I got a very funny e-mail from a retired military officer in Tampa who pointed out that most tire inflation is done at service stations and you pay for it. And it’s actually a higher profit margin than selling gasoline. So Sen. Obama was urging you to go out and enrich Big Oil by inflating your tires instead of buying gas.
Amusing claims from Republican Newt? Never. :lol:

Of course 'Big Oil' doesn't make money as they don't make the air. The local station may make the money but those are typically, at least here, owned by local individuals not by Big Oil companies. Also it seems Tampa has hired people to inflate your tires. Great for them if they can make a buck at it. It's always DIY here. I'd say around 1/2 the stations the air is still free.

Republican Arnold said:
you can reduce your fuel costs by more than 15%. And I am talking about simple things, like proper tire pressure, avoiding rapid starts and stops, and keeping your engine tuned.”

McCain just can't seem to stop violating artist's rights. now Heart??

Ann and Nancy sound pissed off.

FluffyMcDeath said:
McCain just can't seem to stop violating artist's rights. now Heart??

WHOA!!!

but why did they have to bring meat Loaf into it?

Now that's funny. Everytime McCain plays that song, Obama gets stronger! :)

FluffyMcDeath said:

astroturfing

It's from a spoof site

The McCain campaign has paid for and obtained all necessary licenses to play the song.

ASCAP, the firm that collects royalties on behalf of composers and copyright owners, and has power of attorney, licensed the song to the McCain campaign for public performance.

Back