Paris poll

Paris : Jail or home...

• Serve her jail time just like everyone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She doesn't deserve jail for driving without a license

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wayne said:
She had her license suspended for DUI and was subject to 180 days probation, THEN while on probation got caught not once, but TWICE drunk driving with a suspended license...
I didn't realise it was twice she was caught DUI without a license. After reading that 45 days is a bit short.

Tried to tell the judge that "no one told me I couldn't drive" and that she didn't know "because she has people to handle all that stuff"...
She probably wouldn't understand the documents she signed anyways ;)

"health concerns" (she wouldn't eat because she "didn't like the food").
:roflmao:

The original judge orders her back to court for an explanation of why she was released, then hears on the news that "she'll appear by teleconference". Subsequently orders Sheriff's deputies to go, arrest her, and haul her ass into court just like every other person on the planet.
I really like this judge :D

She then pitches the hysterical fit in the court room and the 45 day sentence is reinstated
What, no added time for contempt of court for the hissy fit? That would've been funny.

Wayne said:
She had her license suspended for DUI and was subject to 180 days probation, THEN while on probation got caught not once, but TWICE drunk driving with a suspended license...
I didn't realise it was twice she was caught DUI without a license. After reading that 45 days is a bit short.

Tried to tell the judge that "no one told me I couldn't drive" and that she didn't know "because she has people to handle all that stuff"...

The original judge orders her back to court for an explanation of why she was released, then hears on the news that "she'll appear by teleconference". Subsequently orders Sheriff's deputies to go, arrest her, and haul her ass into court just like every other person on the planet.

She then pitches the hysterical fit in the court room and the 45 day sentence is reinstated
What, no added time for contempt of court for the hissy fit? That would've been funny.

Wayne said:

Wayne said:

Wayne said:
Another judge (probably bribed or otherwise coerced) reduced that to 23 days for "good behavior" (she showed up in court apparently) and she was release from jail after 5 days by the Sheriff for "health concerns" (she wouldn't eat because she "didn't like the food").
It appears it was actually only 3 days but 2 days credit were already added for some accounting reasons or something. Didn't pay attention to why exactly.

Meanwhile, all the media whores (Sharpton, Don King, etc) are crawling out of the wood work to get their 15 minutes, either in support, or condemnation of her.....
& Coulter & Malkin of course.

Turns out that celebrity does have some benefits. It's required that all jailed people have to have their hair weaves removed. Turns out they're letting Paris keep hers.

Wayne said:
Another judge (probably bribed or otherwise coerced) reduced that to 23 days for "good behavior" (she showed up in court apparently) and she was release from jail after 5 days by the Sheriff for "health concerns" (she wouldn't eat because she "didn't like the food").
It appears it was actually only 3 days but 2 days credit were already added for some accounting reasons or something. Didn't pay attention to why exactly.

Meanwhile, all the media whores (Sharpton, Don King, etc) are crawling out of the wood work to get their 15 minutes, either in support, or condemnation of her.....

Turns out that celebrity does have some benefits. It's required that all jailed people have to have their hair weaves removed. Turns out they're letting Paris keep hers.

Wayne said:

Wayne said:

Wayne said:

Wayne said:

Back