PlayStation 3

Glaucus

Reaction score
Hey peeps,

So does anyone here have a PS3? Just wondering if anyone wants to be my PSN "friend" and maybe play LittleBigPlanet together. We can play up to 4 players, which would be kinda kewl. Let me know.

For those who don't know what LBP is, the little dude in my avatar is the main character. You can dress him up any way you like. My guy is dressed as a gansta rapper, with a gold chain and a frying pan in his hand. The frying pan looks kinda odd but makes a wicked sound when you slap other players with it. :)

/me says something with an economic crisis and not having money and things like that :(

I bought a PS3 around Christmas time to use as a Blu Ray player. Game controller is too small for my hands, so haven't tended to play a lot.

Wayne

That's too bad. Unfortunately the 3rd party controllers are all knockoffs of the OEM one, so no luck there. But LittleBigPlanet only requires you use the left joystick, the X button (to jump) and the R1 button (to grab). There are buttons to make your guy smile, cry, get angry or scared, but that's not necessary. Too bad there's no demo for the game I'd recommend you try it out.

Back