Poland next for denazification

Robert

Reaction score

Russian lawmaker warns Poland is next in line for 'denazification after Ukraine'

Russian State Duma Deputy Oleg Morozov, using language Russia has sought to justify its invasion of Ukraine, made the remark on his Telegram page, according to Russian state media.
"By its statements about Russia as a 'cancer tumor' and about the 'indemnity' that we must pay to Ukraine, Poland encourages us to put it in first place in the queue for denazification after Ukraine," Morozov reportedly wrote.

These anti-Russian Nazis seem to be popping up everywhere nowadays.
With Sweden & Finland announcing intentions to join NATO, I expect some anti-Russian Nazis to show up there too, joining those already in Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland and, of course, the worst Nazis of all according to Lavrov, the Jews.

We went from 2 super powers (USA & Soviet Union), to one super power (USA), to one super power (China). In that void, Russia is rebuilding the Soviet Union 2.0. Most of the plebs don't care. We really are living in the worst timeline.

I watched a news report that both Sweden and Poland are applying to NATO "at the earliest possible moment".

I watched a news report that both Sweden and Poland are applying to NATO "at the earliest possible moment".
Poland have been in NATO since the 90s. Do you mean Finland?

probably...
And right on cue, this is already doing the rounds:
FS5B8p2WQAQtVTI

And right on cue, this is already doing the rounds:
FS5B8p2WQAQtVTI
The Fins have dropped the swastika from a lot of their insignia in the last decade but it's still used in a few places it seems.

It also predates the Nazi use of it.
Yes, the Nazis didn't invent it. But the assumption in the west is that every swastika is Nazi - something that has been pushed very hard as an article of faith since WWII.

Yes, the Nazis didn't invent it. But the assumption in the west is that every swastika is Nazi - something that has been pushed very hard as an article of faith since WWII.
I visited Balmoral Castle last month. There's a WW1 monument to British soldiers nearby. It's covered in stone carvings of Swastikas. There's also a little plaque on it explaining that Swastikas meant something completely different to people pre-Hitler.

Back