Prediction: Trump will get a majority of black voters

Margaret Sanger, "The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda," Oct 1921 Page 5.

The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda
By Margaret Sanger
Seemingly every new approach to the great problem of the human race must manifest its vitality by running the gauntlet of prejudice, ridicule and misinterpretation. Eugenists may remember that not many years ago this program for race regeneration was subjected to the cruel ridicule of stupidity and ignorance. Today Eugenics is suggested by the most diverse minds as the most adequate and thorough avenue to the solution of racial, political and social problems. The most intransigent and daring teachers and scientists have lent their support to this great biological interpretation of the human race. The war has emphasized its necessity.

The doctrine of Birth Control is now passing through the stage of ridicule, prejudice and misunderstanding. A few years ago this new weapon of civilization and freedom was condemned as immoral, destructive, obscene. Gradually the criticisms are lessening-–understanding is taking the place of misunderstanding. The eugenic and civilizational value of Birth Control is becoming apparent to the enlightened and the intelligent.

In the limited space of the present paper, I have time only to touch upon some of the fundamental convictions that form the basis of our Birth Control propaganda, and which, as I think you must agree, indicate that the campaign for Birth Control is not merely of eugenic value, but is practically identical in ideal, with the final aims of Eugenics.

Eugenics in the United States

Eugenics was practised in the United States many years before eugenics programs in Nazi Germany[5] and U.S. programs provided much of the inspiration for the latter.[6][7][8] Stefan Kühl has documented the consensus between Nazi race policies and those of eugenicists in other countries, including the United States, and points out that eugenicists understood Nazi policies and measures as the realization of their goals and demands.[9]

During the Progressive Era of the late 19th and early 20th century, eugenics was considered a method of preserving and improving the dominant groups in the population; it is now generally associated with racist and nativist elements as the movement was to some extent a reaction to a change in emigration from Europe rather than scientific genetics.[10]

You disagree with Wikipedia and her own autobiography too? Yes the widely distributed pictures were faked, but the event was not.
Disagreeing that there is undisputable proof that she was a racist is different from claiming that she had never engaged with the KKK.

I did the former, not the latter.

You disagree with Wikipedia.....?

672513710607072805.jpg

-edit-
Wrong thread.

Last edited:
CBS News reports:
Clinton needed extremely strong support from African-American voters to try to offset Trump’s margin among whites. She did win 88 percent of the black vote to just 8 percent for Trump. However, this was significantly lower than the 93 percent of black voters Mr. Obama won four years ago. The falloff in her share of the black vote was entirely due to black men. Clinton won among black women by a 93 percent to 4 percent margin. Among black men she won by 80 percent to 13 percent.

Yep. Quite far from a majority. As well as a lower percentage of vote won, I believe overall black turnout down a fair amount. But still, the premise that Trump would get anywhere near a majority of the black vote... Soundly thumped, this time. But that tide is turning. Will it continue to? That could be interesting.

While I'll concede he didn't get a majority (51%), there is no way he won with only 8% as they suggest. He simply wouldn't have won the election with just 8%. Just as the national polling leading up to the election was proved to be broken at best, or fraudulent at worst, the same has to be said about exit polling. Up to about 11PM the Liberal Media were reporting Hillary would win handily based on exit polling and clearly that didn't happen.

As a matter of fact, Trump probably won Florida specifically due to the black vote. There are about 150,000 Haitians in Florida who likely almost exclusively voted for Trump. Trump won Florida by ~129K votes, in a state cleanly taken by Obama in both 2008 and 2012. Locally it has been suggested that the Haitian vote probably put him over the top.

The liberal media themselves have suggested Trump won due to "shy Trump voters". I'd guess this is actually true in the case of black Trump voters.

Either way, Trump has claimed all throughout his campaign he will work hard to help the African American community. We'll see if this turns out to be true.

The liberal media themselves have suggested Trump won due to "shy Trump voters". I'd guess this is actually true in the case of black Trump voters.

Shy voters? Maybe a few. Personally, I skipped the exit polls this year because I had to get back to work. Also something to consider. Lol

Shy voters? Maybe a few. Personally, I skipped the exit polls this year because I had to get back to work. Also something to consider. Lol

In my entire voting lifetime I've never encountered an exit poller. That's a quarter century of never even seeing one. I'd probably blow them off anyhow just due to my nature, but never having seen one raises questions.

In my entire voting lifetime I've never encountered an exit poller. That's a quarter century of never even seeing one. I'd probably blow them off anyhow just due to my nature, but never having seen one raises questions.

You know what? I don't think I ever have before, either. But this time there was a specific exit to take, and someone standing by an exit polls box that had CNN and a few other logos on it. I politely declined as I really was running late. (I took an early lunch run to try to miss the crush, but still a lot of people there.)

So there was some interest in how southwest Wayne County was going. And like I said, it was going Trump, big time. But still not enough of it to offset Detroit city carrying Wayne for Democrats, like always.

"I didn't vote but if I *had* voted, I would have voted for...."
Then why didn't the vacuous twat vote?

To be fair, Kanye West has been a twat ever since he first popped up. Almost everything I've ever heard him say has had me laughing at just how much of a twat he actually is. And I say that as someone who actually likes some of his tunes.
Decent enough artist but complete and utter fud of a man.

BET Founder After Trump Meeting: Black Americans Should Give the President-elect a Shot

Discussing how the meeting was set up, Johnson said, “You know how these things happen, a friend calls a friend and they say, you know, Bob, President-elect Trump would like to meet with you to talk about how he can better reach out to the African-American community, and I said, that’s a positive sign, so I accepted the invitation. We had a great chat. The most important thing that came out of the meeting, he and I agreed, and if you recall in the election, he asked what do African-Americans have to lose, and I said President-elect Trump, the real question is what do they have to gain by your presidency? And he said you are right, we should talk aspirational, and we should talk about things you believe are important for African-Americans and I want to have that dialogue and that’s what we talked about.”

He added, “I have known President-elect Trump for some time and I knew him when I was running BET and had seen him at a number of events and it’s my conclusion that we can find common ground with the Trump administration.

"
To be fair, Kanye West has been a twat ever since he first popped up. Almost everything I've ever heard him say has had me laughing at just how much of a twat he actually is. And I say that as someone who actually likes some of his tunes.
Decent enough artist but complete and utter fud of a man.

I don't know if you've seen, but Kanye has since been hospitalized apparently against his will.

Amazing, isn't it? Of all the bizarre behaviors over the years, his Trump rant may be the least bizarre but it is the one that gets him in trouble. He was a complete mainstream media darling and mostly a pop culture hero for his other outburts. He was a hero in 2005 when at a Hurricane Katrina benefit show he went on a rant how "George Bush doesn't care about black people, a hero in 2007 when he claimed racism was the reason he didn't win a VMA award, a hero in 2009 when he rushed the stage grabbing the mic from Taylor Swift accepting an award to say she didn't deserve it and Beyonce did. One embarrassment after another the Liberal Media /Pop Culture loved, but making positive statements about Trump? Mental evaluation needed!!!

Last edited:
Amazing, isn't it? Of all the bizarre behaviors over the years, his Trump rant may be the least bizarre but it is the one that gets him in trouble. He was a complete mainstream media darling and mostly a pop culture hero for his other outburts.

Perhaps in your society.
As far as I can tell, over here he's been roundly viewed as a complete wanker for as long as he's been famous.
Plenty of "Kanye is a total weapon" type stories, long before that rambling pish.

Back