Press Admits They Love Obama

ltstanfo

Reaction score
The (liberal) SFGate newspaper admits that the press has a love for all things over Obama. Now if only the rest of the press could admit their addiction and begin the road to recovery. :wink:

Style over substance indeed... as if we didn't know that already... :roll:

Regards,
Ltstanfo

PS: I realize that this could have also been posted over in Entertainment since I often feel like (with Obama) I'm watching a reality show. :roflmao:

Ding ding ding ding. Sad part is the pop culture crowd gobbles this nonsense up. If the liberal media says Obama is great, why look deeper? The TV tells them he is great, they believe it.

Really? That's funny. I thought the US press did a good job of pushing GWB's agenda in Iraq. That invasion could not have happened without the full, unquestioning support of the press. The fact that they eventually turned against the Iraq policy is besides the point, those same journalists were all too preoccupied with embedding themselves with marine units and the awesome power of MOABs to even consider discussing the merits of the invasion before it took place. Only after it turned into a disaster did they suddenly become "objective". Trust me, the media is neither liberal nor conservative, it is self serving. A war helped sell news papers. It's the same with Obama except in his case they sell papers just by plastering his face all over the front page as he's become the symbol of hope.

@Mike

In hindsight there was a little of that in the days before the invasion, but the media never "loved" Bush. That problem is another one, the gov's ability to force propoganda during a time of war.

the press is mostly a bunch of limp wristed cowards

they don't need to "love" anyone.

they just need to tell the truth - even if it hurts

Back