Random Funny Vid Thread

Five years old and millions of views and somehow passed me by - but it tickles my canuck bone f*cken right, eh bud?

this is from Sacha Baron Cohen’s Showtime series. Here he is in character as "Captain Erran Morad". And he's playing with Representative Jason Spencer from the State of Georga.

I don't know if you all remember Jimmie Walker (aka JJ). He's always been funny as hell. I don't think he got enough credit in his career. He always was typcast as JJ and didn't get any other major roles I am aware of after Good Times went off the air. His stand up is solid.

If you are interested, some years back I ripped and uploaded have of a comedy record I have from the 70s. It is hilarious. One of these days I need to rip and upload the 2nd half of it.

this is from Sacha Baron Cohen’s Showtime series. Here he is in character as "Captain Erran Morad". And he's playing with Representative Jason Spencer from the State of Georga.
I watched the first two episodes of this the other night. Extremely cringeworthy but I laughed a lot, sometimes whilst peering through the cracks in my fingers. Having said that, there was one "victim" that I felt a little sorry for, an aspiring model and reality TV "star". I thought he was little cruel going after her the way he did.

What's more cringe are the clips he doesn't show the multiple times he is outed.

Well, why would he?

On a more serious note, I wonder when he is going to be charged under the Federal Stolen Valor Act of 2013 for his skit with Sarah Palin where he pretended to be a wounded veteran?

His publishing company claim he did no such thing and, having seen his interview with Bernie Sanders, I'm inclined to believe him for now.
He was sitting in a mobility scooter and Sanders asked if he had a disability. Cohen replied, "No, it's to conserve energy". If the same thing happened with Palin, then it's her who is lying. I guess we'll just have to wait and see the clip.

Some people just don't understand Cohen's satire. It's about allowing people to reveal themselves. yes, the situations are ridiculous, but Cohen doesn't force anyone to do or say anything. They do and say what comes quite naturally for THEM. It's "cringeworthy" because it's REAL and truthful.

Some people just don't understand Cohen's satire. It's about allowing people to reveal themselves. yes, the situations are ridiculous, but Cohen doesn't force anyone to do or say anything. They do and say what comes quite naturally for THEM. It's "cringeworthy" because it's REAL and truthful.

Wouldn't the same go for when he is outed? Doesn't that show his true self?

I think I posted this earlier quite a while ago, but I couldn't find it back until now, so I'll post it now:

This is the kind of nonsense this world so desperately need right now.

Back