Random Funny Vid Thread

It's such a shame he's no longer able to perform. The last time I saw him live, he came on to rapturous applause and said something along the lines of, "You're only being nice because you've heard ah'm no' well. Turns oot I've got Parkinson's disease. I wish the bugger had kept it for himself." :D

It's such a shame he's no longer able to perform. The last time I saw him live, he came on to rapturous applause and said something along the lines of, "You're only being nice because you've heard ah'm no' well. Turns oot I've got Parkinson's disease. I wish the bugger had kept it for himself." :D
yes, he's brilliant.
All great things come to an end.
I wish it wasn't true but I've seen it too often in my own lifetime.

We have his work, which I'm very grateful for

it appears many of these are attempting to imitate a "Valley" (california/Los angeles in the Valley) accent

Because California. It is the biggest exporter of "culture" - which is why young people had BLM riots in the UK and why the upper classes in the anglosphere have so much trouble saying what a woman is. The USA is where science and reason goes to die. They import a lot of talent, it's true, but the west coast of the USA is a particularly productive woo farm that corrupts everything that grows there that everyone else sticks their straws into and start drinking from.

Back