Riddle Me This, JoBBo!

Still all in my head?

Care to point out when I ever stated that sex trafficking did not exist? Oh, you cannot? Right, so - Congratulations, you are STILL making shit up in your head.

fh6fqlayy3931.jpg

BTW, the Liberal media and their NPC followers are trying to tie Trump to Epstein since Trump knew him. They've taken one comment he made that looks bad in hindsight, but in no way implicates he even knew about any under age sex slaves. Actually, during the original 2009 investigation, Trump was the ONLY person contacted for testimony that freely spoke.

Attempt to link Epstein to POTUS backfires on libs; attorney reveals Trump was ‘very helpful’ in case against him

Interviewed by The Conscious Resistance outside the courthouse after the settlement announcement, Edwards was asked about accusations that President Trump has been involved in the same things as Epstein.

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, ” Edwards recalled.

He added about the president, “[He] was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.”

Care to point out when I ever stated that sex trafficking did not exist? Oh, you cannot? Right, so - Congratulations, you are STILL making shit up in your head.

Here you threatened to rage quit Whyzzat when I pointed out that children were being groomed.

When Silicon Valley and MSM deplatforms you for being a "Conspiracy Theorist" but now covers the same stories that you were already covering for years

Alex Jones has warned About Jeffrey Epstein & NXIVM cults for over a Decade

First they put chemicals in the water and turned the frogs gay
then you took your mega dose of Super Male Vitality, Bone Broth, Survival Shield, Brain Force and Alpha Power.

Just because he sees conspiracy theory's everywhere, doesn't mean there is no truth behind the rumors

for instance "The 8 Goddesses Cabal" shadow government conspiracy theory was true

This is probably going to get very interesting. As I have been beating the drum about in the other thread, this isn't an isolated kiddy diddling pervert. This is a part of a national and international sex trafficking ring, mainly sex trafficking of children. There is a reason why Epstein was protected the first time around. There is a reason Alex Jones was silenced. As Metalman pointed out, he was reporting on Epstein and Hollywood sex cults many years ago. He reported these sex cults were even literally branding women. He reported that Epstein had photos of extremely high profile people diddling kiddies as blackmail. He was correct.

Vanity Fair: You Know Who Should Be Worried About Epstein’s Photographs?

Pecker, he later told me, used to send him articles and issues before they were published so that he and Trump could read them. After the meeting Trump called in Sam Nunberg, then a Trump Organization employee, who saw Pecker leaving Trump’s office. “Michael was sitting in there when I came in, and the issue of the National Enquirer with the pictures of Prince Andrew was on his desk,” Nunberg recalled. “He said not to tell anyone, but that Pecker had just been there and had brought the issue with him. Trump said that Pecker had told him that the pictures of Clinton that Epstein had from his island were worse.” (Cohen, speaking by phone from the Federal Correctional Institution in Otisville, corroborated Nunberg’s version of the events, though he declined to add any additional information about the meeting.)

I've been reading about even more names, a whole hell of a lot of them. The sources aren't quite as high profile to be included here yet, but we'll see if they pan out. I think anyone recently still denying that Hollywood and the Democrat Party have an issue with sex cults and pedophilia should be getting a rude wakeup call. With Epstein's network coming public and things like NXIVM being uncovered? The veil is being lifted. Bill and even Hillary are balls deep in child sex trafficking, but that's just the beginning.

Too predictable.

Politician Pushing ‘Gender Neutral’ Toilets Charged with Child Sex Crimes

A politician who pushed for the introduction of “gender neutral” toilets shortly after his election has been charged with nine counts of sexual touching of a child.

David Smith successfully petitioned the Mayor of Middlesborough to trial gender neutral toilets at Middlesbrough Council shortly after his election to the local authority in Teeside, Yorkshire, as a politician representing the Conservative Party, according to the BBC.

Councillor Smith resigned from the notionally right-leaning party — described as “not really conservative” by Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage in a recent interview with Breitbart News — with “immediate effect in light of the allegations” against him.

Jeffrey Epstein Case Document Dump: ‘It’s Going To Be Staggering, The Amount Of Names’

Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman has been following the Jeffrey Epstein case very closely and he reports that as early as the next few days, the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release approximately 2,000 pages of documents.

According to the court’s three-judge panel, the documents will implicate “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders.”

Attorney David Boies, who represents Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, told Sherman the documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell.”

Boies added, “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out.”

A second attorney involved in the case told Sherman, “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

Yikes.

Library Deletes Photos of Children Fondling Drag Queens During ‘Story Hour’

LifeSiteNews archived the photos of a laughing Hudson lying on the floor, arms outstretched, as young children buried themselves in his body and fondled him.

“Activist Mommy” Elizabeth Johnston observed the photos were first noticed when a Facebook user posted them along with a statement: “I wouldn’t let my kids crawl on top of random strangers no matter how said strangers are dressed.”

The photos were brought to the attention of LifeSiteNews, which also noted the library had posted additional photos depicting toddlers and young boys dressed in feather boas.

So far AFAIK only one semi-prominent person that's not on the right has pointed out the obvious.

Blaire White Calls Out Jessica Yaniv as a Predator, Demands Action from Trans Community

Bravo to Blaire White for this. As far as I know, Blaire is the only person from the transgender community to call Jessica Yaniv a predator. But Blaire does one extra and demands the transgender community call Jessica to the floor for some much-needed admonishment. Watch:

The silence is deafening. There needs to be a hell of a lot of outrage from the LGBTQ community, and Democrats in general. Calling yourself trans should not be a license to be an open pedophile predator.

So far AFAIK only one semi-prominent person that's not on the right has pointed out the obvious.

Blaire White Calls Out Jessica Yaniv as a Predator, Demands Action from Trans Community

Bravo to Blaire White for this. As far as I know, Blaire is the only person from the transgender community to call Jessica Yaniv a predator. But Blaire does one extra and demands the transgender community call Jessica to the floor for some much-needed admonishment. Watch:

The silence is deafening. There needs to be a hell of a lot of outrage from the LGBTQ community, and Democrats in general. Calling yourself trans should not be a license to be an open pedophile predator.
There is no transgender community AFAIK. Just some transgender people. It's hard to get enough of them together at a time to have a crowd and harder even to get them to agree. Even prominent transperson and member of the BC NDP party Margane Ogre has tried to distance "herself" from JY. Personally I don't think the JY is even the main problem her - the problem is that we have a Human Rights Tribunal which any nut job with oppression points can use to bludgeon people they don't like.

Back