The Coming War On China

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
Professor Ted Postol was scientific adviser to the head of US naval operations. An authority on nuclear weapons, he told me, ‘Everybody here wants to look like they’re tough. See, I got to be tough… I’m not afraid of doing anything military, I’m not afraid of threatening; I’m a hairy-chested gorilla. And we have gotten into a state, the United States has gotten into a situation where there’s a lot of sabre-rattling, and it’s really being orchestrated from the top.’

I said, ‘This seems incredibly dangerous.’

‘That’s an understatement.’

from John Pilger

It really isn't China I'm worried about right now. China seems have taken their meeting with Trump well, and whether it was his discussions with them or the recent show of strength by the US military, or whatever, they seem more on board with the US than in decades.

China has sent 150,000 troops to its North Korea border

China and South Korea have signaled they would take a stand against North Korea if it conducted another nuclear or intercontinental ballistic missile test, according to reports.

China's state-owned newspaper, Global Times, has unconfirmed reports that China's army had sent 150,000 troops to the border with North Korea and that South Korea was conducting military drills in the border area.

The reports follow concerns that the North would use a national commemoration on the weekend to conduct its sixth nuclear test.

China's intervention would be praised by US President Donald Trump, who has been pushing for the Asian superpower to take action against the North

It's what's going on in Syria and the related sabre rattling between the US and Russia that really has me worried. We are not getting the true story out of Syria. I've been saying this ever since the airstrikes, I don't believe a single mainstream news outlet nor a single alternative news outlet. Sargon's discussion on the subject is as close as I've come to trust, but even he states the amount of misinformation makes finding the truth difficult. This part one video is a staggering 90 minutes, but worth a watch IMO.

I watched that film on STV last year - in fact I just checked my recordings and still have it. It's a reasonable watch (like most Pilger films) so I might give it another whirl.

Stealing a Nation is another one worth watching if you haven't already:

Back