"The great state of Kansas passed away on March 31, 2013 after a long ...battle with extr

You can thank the guy you elected to the Whitehouse and his allies in the Liberal Media and on Whyzzat.

Conservative Shift Has Some Kansans Yearning For The Past

People like me have been saying for years that Obama is the most divisive president in history. His agenda has been to create a wedge between the left and right, which has been gleefully embraced by the liberal media and even the left here on Whyzzat. The libs have become more extreme, so don't be shocked when the conservatives become more extreme. You reap what you sow.

People like me have been saying for years that Obama is the most divisive president in history.
I don't think that's quite the right word. If anything what he's been is too inclusive of the right. He's the most right wing president ever to be called a lefty. What he's done is pushed the right so far over to right that the only room for opposition is in extremist positions.

However, there is a force that IS being divisive and that is the money backed right wing agenda which is basically set up to divide and conquer since they must because they have the minority opinion - feed the rich. They are the ones who want to keep people arguing about whether gays should get married or which kinds of poor people are worse, redneck white ones, hispanic ones or black ones.

By being over cooperative with the right wing agenda Obama has done plenty of damage, but cooperating with the right is not really well described by the word "divisive".

People like me have been saying for years that Obama is the most divisive president in history.
Though it is interesting he's so divisive that he was re-elected by the most votes ever and the largest popularity ever. Beating out the previous record holder - Reagan.

His agenda has been to create a wedge between the left and right, which has been gleefully embraced by the liberal media and even the left here on Whyzzat. The libs have become more extreme, so don't be shocked when the conservatives become more extreme. You reap what you sow.
The only way he's forcing the wrong-wing to the extreme is that Obama's embraced many of their policies. These last years it appears that G.O.P. stands for Gunning Obama Policies, they have been left with two choices - either accept that your opposition agrees with you, or run in fear. It's the GOP that's chosen to run in fear.

Recently I posted a similar thread
http://www.whyzzat.com/threads/gop-seize-the-center-or-die.22832/
listen to it. It's interesting.

considering that Kansas has Sam BrownStain as governor I'd say he was one of the main problems for that poor state

Though it is interesting he's so divisive that he was re-elected by the most votes ever and the largest popularity ever. Beating out the previous record holder - Reagan.

IMO that has to do more with the joke of a candidate the GOP pushed to oppose Obama and won the primary under pretty suspect circumstances. Hmm, lets see here. Biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression caused by the greed of the people behind the major Wall Street firms and the GOP parade out a vulture capitalist? Really?

IMO that has to do more with the joke of a candidate the GOP pushed to oppose Obama and won the primary under pretty suspect circumstances. Hmm, lets see here. Biggest economic downturn since the Great Depression caused by the greed of the people behind the major Wall Street firms and the GOP parade out a vulture capitalist? Really?
Romney is but a symptom of the GOP's problems.
http://intelligencesquaredus.org/debates/past-debates/item/801-the-gop-must-seize-the-center-or-die

considering that Kansas has Sam BrownStain as governor I'd say he was one of the main problems for that poor state

and we have westboro baptist, creationism in schools and a state sanctioned pedophilia ring ran under the auspices of a tourist attraction that is so vital to the states economy that they protect it with all of their might... out of respect to the victims they should raze it and send them packing back to rome...

yeah... and he only added to the marginalization with his erroneous comment about the 47%

and we have westboro baptist, creationism in schools and a state sanctioned pedophilia ring ran under the auspices of a tourist attraction that is so vital to the states economy that they protect it with all of their might... out of respect to the victims they should raze it and send them packing back to rome...
and then there's the city of Greensburg. They stepped up to the plate after a disaster and created a new Green city. THOSE are people to admire.

Back