The injuries thread...

adz

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Not quite an injury per se, but this is the result of a recent blood test...

Blood Test.jpg

Forgive the metric measurements, I know nothing else, also forgive the crappy phone camera pic.

Edit...Oh yeah, it's also a lot darker than it is in the pic...

I just had a set of blood samples taken on Friday, but the nurse taking the blood seems to have done a very good job. Barely any bruising at all.

Awww did it hurt? Let mum speel give it a lil' kisseh and it won't hurt anymore.
Oh, and considering the bruise, it's peanuts compared to the bruise on my arm when some stupid drunk driver drove over it with his BMW a couple of months ago.

Awww did it hurt? Let mum speel give it a lil' kisseh and it won't hurt anymore.

Nah, didn't feel a thing when he did the test nor does it hurt now, just surprised by the deep colour of the bruising itself.

Oh, and considering the bruise, it's peanuts compared to the bruise on my arm when some stupid drunk driver drove over it with his BMW a couple of months ago.

I should hope so, if my arm looked like a car had driven over it after a blood test I'd be a tad worried :eek: Hope your arm's all better now :)

Nah, didn't feel a thing when he did the test nor does it hurt now, just surprised by the deep colour of the bruising itself.
I forgot the ";)".
I should hope so, if my arm looked like a car had driven over it after a blood test I'd be a tad worried :eek:
True, true...
Hope your arm's all better now :)
Oh, directly after that incident I went to a pub and have a drink with friends. It just felt like a bruise and nothing more, so I preferred to avoid the hassle of first aid/doctor/hospital checks.
After a couple of weeks there was no trace left. :)

Back