The Terrorist Organization Formerly Known As The Democrat Party

AMC Drama ‘Dietland’ Plots Murder of Pro-Life Congressman

The hate-filled, radical feminist “comedy” series wrapped up its first season ending on a violent note as the stars set about to plan the assassination of a pro-life congressman merely because he opposes abortion, Newsbusters reported.

Dietland follows the story of Plum Kettle (Joy Nash), a journalist who turns into a radical feminist and descends into the madness of hate and violence against all men. In this first season finale entitled “Bedwomb,” Plum sits in on a meeting of feminist terrorists as they plot the murder of a pro-life congressman.

During the discussion about the murder plot, there is one brief moment of sanity. As the group debates killing congressman Wells, one of its members wonders just what it is they are trying to achieve. “What’s our endgame here? We just keep killing people? Until when?” Jasmine asks the group. But that brief moment of sanity is quickly knocked down. Belle replies, “Until women feel safer. Until they have some measure of real equality.”

Robert seems to think social media platforms censoring conservative people he doesn't like is funny. I don't.

Twitter Bans Republican Senate Candidate Austin Petersen … for Using Its Own Recommended Content

Twitter, which has been taking fire all week (including from President Trump himself) over its bias against conservatives and libertarians, gave Petersen a 12-day ban for what they called “abusive” behavior.

The incident began when Shareblue activist Caroline Orr made a tweet attempting to draw a link between Petersen’s candidacy and the alleged Russian hack on Senator Claire McCaskill, the Democratic Senate incumbent in Missouri.

Petersen then responded with an animated picture (better known as a gif) of Joseph Stalin waving with the caption “off to Gulag now.” It’s a gif that Petersen took from Twitter’s own library of shareable gifs. In other words, Twitter banned Petersen for using content that the website itself recommended to him.

Robert seems to think social media platforms censoring conservative people he doesn't like is funny. I don't.

Oh, it's the projection game again? OK:

Jim seems to think racism is a virtue. I don't

Your turn.

Oh, it's the projection game again? OK:

Jim seems to think racism is a virtue. I don't

Your turn.

I see my post is in the wrong thread, I meant to put it in the Globalism thread. Maybe you put your post in the wrong thread too? Did you mean to put a post about censorship in the Political Jokes thread?

Democrats using the exact same playbook as ISIS.

West Hollywood Votes to Remove Donald Trump’s Walk of Fame Star

Trumpstararrest1-640x480.jpg

#walkaway

Democrat Allegedly Shoots Man over Facebook Political Dispute

Sebring, who works as a pizza delivery driver and is a father of two children, is registered to vote as a Democrat and follows former President Barack Obama on Twitter.

The registered Democrat turned himself in, and authorities arrested him on two charges—including one count of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and one count of carrying a concealed firearm.

Last edited:

Bay Area Professor Who Assaulted 7 Conservatives with Bike Lock Gets Probation

berkeley-bike-lock-attack-youtube-640x480.jpg

Eric Clanton, a former philosophy professor at Diablo Valley College, will receive only a three-year probation for his assault on Trump supporters at a Berkeley Free Speech rally in August 2017. Clanton was captured on video smashing a Trump supporter’s head with a bike lock. His victim ultimately fell to the ground, covered in his own blood.

Court documents revealed that Clanton struck at least seven people in the head at the Berkeley free speech rally on April 15, 2017. One of his victims had a head laceration that required five staples to fix. Clanton was initially charged with four counts of felony assault.

During a search of Clanton’s home, investigators found documents that linked him to local Antifa groups. Investigators also found bike locks and clothing that were similar to the items used by the assailant in the assault video that was published online. Additional,y, cell phone tower data placed Clanton close to the location of the assaults on the date they took place.

Clanton entered into a plea agreement on Wednesday for a misdemeanor battery charge. All felony charges against Clanton were dismissed. A charge against Clanton for wearing a mask during the assault was also dropped as a result of the plea deal.

War is coming.

Kickstarter Ignores Terms of Service with ‘Always Punch Nazis’ Project

Popular crowdfunding platform Kickstarter has allowed a violence-inciting project titled “Always Punch Nazis,” which defines people who “want to tell you that Donald J. Trump is just trying to Make America Great Again” as “Nazis,” to collect money on its platform despite the fact that the project breaks the site’s terms of service.

Back