The USA is now the USSA, thanks to crooked Democrats!

OUT Magazine’s Chadwick Moore Comes Out as Conservative, Cites Backlash from Left Following MILO Profile

In his article “I’m a gay New Yorker – and I’m coming out as a conservative,” Moore details how after he published the profile on MILO, fellow liberals and even his best friend started to ignore and cut ties with him.

“After the story posted online in the early hours of October 21, I woke up to more than 100 Twitter notifications on my iPhone,” wrote Moore. “Trolls were calling me a Nazi, death threats rolled in and a joke photo that I posed for in a burka served as ‘proof’ that I am an Islamophobe. I’m not.”

“Personal friends of mine — men in their 60s who had been my longtime mentors — were coming at me. They wrote on Facebook that the story was ‘irresponsible’ and ‘dangerous.’ A dozen or so people unfriended me,” he continued. “All I had done was write a balanced story on an outspoken Trump supporter for a liberal, gay magazine, and now I was being attacked. I felt alienated and frightened.”

“I lay low for a week or so. Finally, I decided to go out to my local gay bar in Williamsburg, where I’ve been a regular for 11 years. I ordered a drink but nothing felt the same; half the place — people with whom I’d shared many laughs — seemed to be giving me the cold shoulder,” Moore recalled. “Upon seeing me, a friend who normally greets me with a hug and kiss pivoted and turned away… My best friend, with whom I typically hung out multiple times per week, was suddenly perpetually unavailable. Finally, on Christmas Eve, he sent me a long text, calling me a monster, asking where my heart and soul went, and saying that all our other friends are laughing at me.”

Moore continued to explain that “for the first time in my adult life, I was outside of the liberal bubble and looking in. What I saw was ugly, lock step, incurious and mean-spirited.”

He also recounts that upon returning to the bar, where he talked to another man about politics, he was branded a “Nazi” for agreeing with President Trump’s policy on securing American borders.

“I began to realize that maybe my opinions just didn’t fit in with the liberal status quo, which seems to mean that you must absolutely hate Trump, his supporters and everything they believe,” concluded Moore, adding, “It can seem like liberals are actually against free speech if it fails to conform with the way they think. And I don’t want to be a part of that club anymore.”

A Russian comedian has posted a phone conversation, he claims is with California Congresswoman Maxine Waters in which he poses as the prime minister of Ukraine

seem's she'll give classified info to anyone who calls, just tell her you're a Prime Minister

:wrong:

A Russian comedian has posted a phone conversation, he claims is with California Congresswoman Maxine Waters in which he poses as the prime minister of Ukraine

seem's she'll give classified info to anyone who calls, just tell her you're a Prime Minister

Holy crap! It sounds like her!

This is just how they roll. Democrats do something repeatedly themselves, but then try to blame the other side for their own sins. No different than slavery, the KKK, civil rights etc etc. Give it 50 years and they will do the same thing with abortion.

FLASHBACK: Democrat Ted Kennedy Asked Russia To Intervene In 1984 Election To Defeat Reagan

The hypocrisy from the Democrats is astounding.
Ted Kennedy asked Russia to intervene in the 1984 election to help defeat President Ronald Reagan.

Read about the specific offers of quid pro-quo that Ted Kennedy made to the Soviet Union in the Forbes report, including offering to visit Moscow and giving them access to American media to push propaganda.

The Democrat’s obsession with Russia is reaching a fever pitch, however; they have no problem with a member from their own party literally asking Russia to intervene in an election to defeat a President.

HYPOCRITE hard-lib DEMS APPLAUDED when TED KENNEDY asked Russia to intervene in 1984 election to defeat Reagan https://t.co/bqvWi5DD0H

— Jerome Corsi (@jerome_corsi) February 15, 2017

Those wild and wacky Democrats. No more Obama administration to shelter you?

FBI, IRS Raid Texas Democrat State Senator’s Law Office

FBI-IRS-URESTI-640x480.png

same Russian comedians now prank McCain

"Liberals" claim they love illegal immigrants, so why do they hate legal immigrants? Liberals were jumping for joy when this happened. I'd have to wonder if, except for Metalman, no one else here remembers this without Google.

16640751_10156328734194572_6837030945229394806_n.jpg

This didn't happen under under Trump, this was ordered by a president named Clinton.

Dishonest Media Reporter Slams Maher/Milo Show Before Admitting He Didn’t Watch It

Earlier today, Judd tweeted the following, which contains a link to a New York Times article titled “Bill Maher and Milo Yiannopoulos Find Common Ground.”

Interestingly enough, Judd actually served as research director for Hillary Clinton’s 2007 Presidential campaign.

He even participated in the 2016 election, feeding information to Podesta and using his position as ThinkProgress head to put out propoganda.

From The Washington Post:

“Not enough people were paying attention to your tweet that mentioned climate change,” Legum wrote to Podesta in April 2015, “. . . so I wrote a post about it. Looks like it’s going to be popular.”

He passed along a story titled, “This is The Most Important Tweet About Hillary’s Announcement And Everyone Pretty Much Ignored It.

This article is from Sept 2016, but it is more relevant today than in 2015. "Liberals" will do everything in their power to pretend pedophilia is not rampant in their ranks. Even when it is exposed for the whole world to see, they either pretend it isn't happening, or they say it really isn't a crime.

Here’s Why the Progressive Left Keeps Sticking Up for Pedophiles

Yet, incredibly, Salon is by no means alone. In the aftermath of the Jimmy Savile scandal in the UK, the Guardian published a feature carrying the disturbing claim that there is “not even a full academic consensus on whether consensual paedophilic relations necessarily cause harm.” Even left-wing comedy websites are complaining about society’s “misunderstanding” of pedophiles, and their writers post pictures of their own children to pedophiles in “support” when the self-confessed perverts are outed.

What’s happening here? Why are defences of pedophilia so rampant on the Left? And why are pedophiles so attracted to the progressive movement, as opposed to conservatism, libertarianism, or even anarcho-capitalism?

The most likely answer may be difficult for left-leaning readers to accept. For decades, moral relativism has underpinned radical left-wing thought. This is particularly clear when we look at how abuses in Muslim communities are treated. When the Conservative government in Canada labeled female genital mutilation and forced marriages as “barbaric cultural practices,” they were criticised by leading Canadian leftists.

See also: the breeziness with which feminists ignore abuses against women all across the Muslim world, and the timidity of gay rights campaigners to challenge Muslims on gay rights. Not Islamists, you understand, but mainstream Islamic society, in which simply being gay can get you killed in a dozen countries or more. Oh, and Rotherham, where moral relativism and the fear of being seen as “racist” got 1,200 white girls raped.

In the U.S, where a left-wing administration is in charge, relativism has even seeped into the military. As was recently reported, American soldiers in Afghanistan are now being instructed to ignore the sexual abuse of boys by Afghan allies. Campaigners against religious barbarism like the UK’s National Secular Society have condemned the relativism at the heart of radical left-wing identity politics, but to no avail.

It’s easy to see why pedophile activists would be attracted to a movement that makes excuses for practices like FGM. If the mutilation of little girls can be defended on the grounds of cultural relativism — “that’s just how they are” — what can’t be defended?

Anarcho-capitalists and libertarians may wish to dismantle many social and legal checks on personal behaviour, but they draw a hard line around behaviour that harms or violates the rights of others. Relativists have no such rules: by definition, they don’t believe in universal rules at all.

Horrifyingly, there are signs of a new pedophile acceptance movement forming on the Left. Just as Allen West warned, the gay rights movement is being used as a template. First comes the argument that pedophiles are just “born that way,” absolving them of any moral responsibility for their desires. Then comes the argument that pedophiles are just normal people, like the rest of us, but somehow impoverished or victimised by their own condition.

Steve Harvey: ‘So many of my so-called friends have eaten me alive’ for meeting with Trump

TV host Steve Harvey said he’s received an angry earful from his “so-called friends” after he met with Republican President Donald Trump before the inauguration.

“So many of my so-called friends have just eaten me alive for going to meet with the president of the United States,” Harvey said on his show Wednesday while speaking to comedian Mike Epps.

Harvey added that the outrage has been “mind-boggling to me, because if you understood what I was up there meeting about, you’d probably be quiet. But since you don’t, you just comment about it — you don’t understand.”

After the Jan. 13 meeting, Harvey said he and Trump met about improving inner cities: “I walked away feeling like I had just talked with a man who genuinely wants to make a difference in this area. I feel that something really great could come out of this.”

Donald Trump supporters to boycott Oscars in protest against ‘Limousine Liberals’

Mr Trump, perhaps conveniently, will not be watching as he and the First Lady will be attending the Governors’ Ball in Washington.

But his supporters have already made it clear that they will have no truck with people they regard as “Limousine Liberals”.

A Facebook post originated by Republicans in Arizona has called on the “backbone and decent people of America” to stand up against the “bitter people of the entertainment industry”.

The group hopes its supporters will hit the television ratings by voting with their remote controls should Mr Trump come under attack during the acceptance speeches. The political sympathies of nearly all the nominees suggest that this is possible.

'Fahrenheit 451' Perfectly Predicted the Left Morphing Into Intolerant, Crybully Sissies

Everyone should revisit Ray Bradbury's "Fahrenheit 451." Although published way back in 1953, the novel almost perfectly predicted what has happened to the modern Left, not just here in America -- everywhere, most especially Europe.

Set in the future, Bradbury's society has become so hostile towards any kind of adversity, most especially the concept of exposing themselves to contemplative thought or challenging ideas, that they not only burn all the books, they numb themselves with drugs and reality television, and cancel out even the possibility of self-reflection with a bombardment of relentless stimulus in the form of gadgets, pop culture, social media and overall pleasure-seeking.

Because of the ceaseless happy-faced advertising that blares through ever-present speakers, the hero of our story, Montag, can't even read an illicit Bible on public transportation.

All by design.

Article is worth a read.

Back